Saturday 19 July 2014

Why do I love you, Neytiri?

Today marks our 3rd anniversary of The Great Awakening. Thank you for showing me a New Universe..To Love and Be Loved. You are loved beyond reasons, you are loved beyond seasons, unconditionally, eternally, you are loved. 

The beauty with love is, whether near or far, you can love from wherever you are.

I shall be eternally grateful. I have discovered the truth of impermanence and only LOVE IS ETERNAL, LIMITLESS & ENDLESS. We have had our ups & downs and grown together so, so much. Now that I have been Loved, I don't feel lonely anymore. We have come full circle; no beginning, no ending; that which was never born, never dies! God resides in us, as us!

I just want to lay with you and wake up together til eternity.

Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam
Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam
Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam

May all Beings BE HAPPY!
May all Beings BE PEACEFUL!
May all Beings BE LIBERATED! 

Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu

Well said, Well done ; We agree, we share this wish.

The meditation room is within, Groceries. Decorate that.
Do you always talk in bumper sticker?
I do, and here's another one.
You have to learn to select your thoughts the way you select......your clothes every day.
That's a power you can cultivate. You wanna come here and control your life so bad, work on the mind.
That's the only thing you should control. If you can't master your thoughts, you're in trouble.
I am trying.
Yeah, hello, that's the damn problem. Stop trying. Surrender. Go out into the garden and just sit there and still your mind......and you watch what happens.
Why don't you just let it be?

 
-So you fell in love with someone.
-l really miss him.
So miss him. Send him some light and love every time you think of him, then drop it. You know, if you could clear out all that space in your mind......that you're using to obsess over this guy......and your failed marriage, you'd have a vacuum with a doorway.
And you know what the universe would do with that doorway? Rush in. God would rush in. Fill you with more love than you ever dreamed of. Man.
Groceries. I think you have the capacity someday to love the whole world.


In letting go you can only ever win; if something’s for your best it will come back, else something better will.

 



You still smile with your liver, like l tell you?
Yes.

You still meditate like your guru in India teach you?
-Yes.
-You happy now with God?
-Yes.
-You love your new boyfriend?
I ended it.
Don't understand. Why you do that?
I couldn't keep my balance.
Liss, listen to Ketut. Sometimes to lose balance for love......is part of living balanced life.


In the end......I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this:


If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting......which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments......and set out on a truth-seeking journey......either externally or internally......and if you are truly willing to regard everything......that happens to you on that journey as a clue......and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher......and if you are prepared, most of all......to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself......then the truth will not be withheld from you.


I decided on my word.
It means: "Let's cross over."


Below are quotes from "Diana" which summarises our journey so far. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, NEYTIRI. You are safe in My Heart...Ish'allah!


Love is a garden.
If you can't smell the fragrance,
don't come into the garden of love.


Where you are, death will find you.
Even if you're in a house built up strong and whole.


I'm saying there's no future.
The way your life is, the way my life is.
It's pointless.


I'm a Princess. And I get what I want.

But...Anything's possible, isn't it?
We just have to make it possible.


I can't seem to live without you.
And yet the complications of trying to find some way of actually living with you...Is just beyond me.
But that's nothing.

I'm so sorry.

When you first came to me, you told me your quest was a spiritual one. Well, we danced with it a few years. Now the road is clear. Your life is ahead of you.
With your talent and power...You can do anything.


In a long journey of life, from time to time,
we come to a fork in the road.
It is time for you to choose.

We can't simply be a man and a woman.
But you must have known that from the start.

When you fall in love, you just keep going despite the warning lights.
So now you've had the best of what's on offer, you're just gonna clear off.
That's not true.


I want to make it work.
I can't stop loving you.

They always say that when they're saying goodbye.
I'm not saying goodbye.


You're on the list, labelled "the past". Aren't you?
I don't want to see it like that.
Then why call me in the middle of the night, to this...
God forsaken park...To get me my marching orders?
It's a bit dramatic.
Dramatic?
Dramatic? My whole life has been dramatic.
It's been full of the sound of people shutting doors on me. You say you love me, you'll always love me...
There's about 5 billion people on this planet who can say that.
But is there one...Who can stay with me?
 

Is this fucking mike on?
I'm not saying it's over.
Yes you are, you just can't say it.
I'm not saying it's the end.
Have the courage, go on say it!
I'm not saying it's the end.
Yes, it is!
Okay, I'll say it.
It's over!


Now that I've been loved...
I don't feel lonely anymore.

Somewhere beyond right and wrong
there is a garden...
I will meet you there.
I will meet you there...Ish'llah


--------------------------------------------

Why do I love you, Neytiri? 

I love you not only for what you are, 
But for what I am when I'm with you. 
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, 
But for what you are making of me. 
I love you for ignoring the possibilities of the fool in me, 
And for accepting the possibilities of the good in me.

Why do I love you? 

I love you for closing your eyes to the discords in me, And for adding to the music in me by worshipful listening. 
I love you for helping me to construct of my life, 
Not a tavern but a temple. 
I love you because you have done so much to make me happy. 
You have done it without a word, without a touch, without a sign. 
You have done it by just being yourself. 

Perhaps after all, that is what love means
And that is why I love you.

***** P.S. I LOVE YOU! *****

---------------------------------------------



Uniting two halves of one soul is inevitable, but timing depends upon your level of spirituality. When the time is ripe, true soul mates find one another even if they are worlds apart – whether physically, on opposite sides of the globe, or spiritually, with contrasting lifestyles and backgrounds. Here’s wishing you the courage to keep growing so that you may know – or continue to know – the blessing of oneness.



Whatever you do in life will be insignificant but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will.
Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says,
"You're nowhere near ready"
But the other half says,
"Make her yours forever!"


“Just don’t give up trying what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”

—Ella Jane Fitzgerald (1917-1996);
Jazz Vocalist
  

No comments:

Post a Comment