Saturday 19 July 2014

Learning from Life

Learning from Life

Every true man, sir, who is a little above the level of the beasts and plants, does not live for the sake of living without knowing how to live: but he lives so as to give a meaning and a value to his own life. -Luigi Pirandello
I see meaning in my day to day life
There are no "buts" today. I am what I am, others are what they are, life is what it is. I will not parenthesize my growth with a "but," or hold back my forward-moving spirit with second-guesses. For today, I am living with things as they are. I am exactly where I am meant to be, learning what I need to learn. All I need to do is move through situations with willingness to learn and openness to feel. When feelings are brought up, I can accept them as what is happening within me-no need to resist and analyze them. Transformation will happen in the moving through and the acceptance of what's happening right now. I trust that my life is unfolding in such a way that what I need to become aware of, will reveal itself to me. I am willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment