Saturday 19 July 2014

I'll Do My Part

I'll Do My Part

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. -Francis Bacon
Opportunities are mine if and when I make them mine
I will not ask life to give me more than I give it. If I want my life to be generous to me, I will need to be generous to my life. Daily I am surrounded by opportunities to make more of me, more of my day, more of my life. If I treat them like old clothes dropped on a floor, they will just lie there. It's up to me to pick them up and try them on. I can wear them for a day and discard them, or I can add to them, trim and tailor them to suit me. Today I will try on life. When I put my toe in the water and give something new a try, one thing inevitably leads to another, one opportunity leads to another and another and another. So as I get good at trying things on, I get better at moving along in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment