Saturday 19 July 2014

I Will Be Me

I Will Be Me

God didn't make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you. -Joel Osteen
I am worth optimizing, I have my own unique gifts and talents
I will be me, today. One thing I never seem to do well at is trying to be someone else. I can imitate and learn from others, but I cannot be them. Only they know how to do that-it's a natural outgrowth of all that they have experienced in life, of all they are. That's the bad news. The good news is no one can be me as well as me. Being me builds on who I already am. It uses and optimizes my own human and cultural capital. It's exercise for my personality and my spirit. If I allow myself to actualize my own unique gifts and visions they will have originality to them, a freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment