Saturday 19 July 2014

Getting My Soul Back

Getting My Soul Back

We're all on the journey of a lifetime. God is our shepherd, and we have only to do what He asks of us. Kindness for one another, love for each other, that is what will change the world. Medicine can heal the body. But only God can make well the human soul. -Lurlene McDaniel
My soul is coming home to me
My soul is coming back to me in drips and drops, meaningful moments in floods and flashes. My soul almost feels like an entity all its own, one that has its own substance, form, and energy. It is something I can get separated from, something from which I can become lost. Something that I can find and allow to find me. Just for today it is enough to know this, to feel aware of the presence of this part of me, to welcome it back and prepare a home for it within me. All that my soul seeks is in the moment, it is where all the waters meet, where the flow is, where life is. When I can be still and in the now, I do not question life, I experience it. I love it, it feels full and abundant, deep and wide. I have a quiet sense of being and knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment