Sunday 24 August 2014

Life


"The rhythm of life is a powerful beat." Dorothy Fields
I've often said that an understanding of spirituality is energy: a positive and creative energy that leads to transformation. When I do workshops across the country, I often hear participants sharing that they find or discover closeness to God in their encounters with nature, mountains, and the ocean. Recently a participant shared her feelings of vitality while hugging some trees near San Francisco! Life is all around us.We can connect with the rhythm of life, the universal beat, when we consciously seek to connect with it. W. H. Davies says it this way: What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare? Life really is about connection.
I affirm the rhythm in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment