Saturday 19 July 2014

Making My Own Luck

Making My Own Luck

Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. -Margaret Mitchell
I see opportunity, I create opportunity, I choose me and luck follows me
I will not wait for luck to find me today; I will make my own luck. Life is an endless stream of doors opening and closing. If I wait for doors to slam shut on me, or if when they begin to close I just get anxious, defensive, and defeated, I will send out an energy that further closes them. If, on the other hand, I access my options, decide what I have that I can parlay into the next situation, or what dreams this might be a good time to investigate and fulfill, I will be choosing me. I will be making my own opportunity. When I do this I not only feel energized, I also refine my ability to hone my own interests and talents and actualize them. I become more of me rather than stagnate or spin my wheels. I see a door of opportunity that might be ajar, then I kick it further open. And I walk thought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment