Saturday 19 July 2014

Seeing Things in a Right Light

Seeing Things in a Right Light

Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible. -Mao Tse-tung
I help myself by reframing
Life isn't simple. One of the ways that I can grow from life's adversities is to see what is positive about a difficult situation, to look for the deeper meaning. Pain can be the fire that clears the field for new and tender growth. Some seeds germinate only at very high temperatures. My soul has high temperatures, too-an inner blaze that allows the very center of a seed to come to life, to take root and to grow into what it is meant to be. I will look at a situation in its highest light today. I will turn it and turn it in the kaleidoscope of my mind, seeing it slightly anew each time, finding a way to view it that allows me to see it in a light that leaves room for acceptance, growth, and movement, while still remaining connected to my authentic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment