Wednesday 24 July 2013

Working with Love

Working with Love


What I do today, I will do with love in my heart. The love that I bring to the various tasks and encounters of my day weave that energy into the very fabric of my world. This world is sewn invisibly together with waves and particles. The waves and particles emanating from me move in and out of a similar field of those surrounding another person. The energy I send is felt by another person on a deeper level than anything I might say. It doesn't work to be polite with my words but then to feel hate - people get a double message. Double messages make people feel crazy and teach those close to me to doubt their own insides.
I will work with love.
And what is it to work with love?
It is to weave the cloth with threads drawn from your heart,
even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth.
It is to build a houe with affection,
even as if your beloved were to dwell in that house...
It is to charge all things you fashion with
a breath of your own spirit.


Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment