Sunday 7 July 2013

Soul and Mystery

Soul and Mystery

I am one with the divine. I know who I am. I am an extension of life. Life extends through me, it surrounds and flows within and without me. I am one in a million, unique unto myself. Spirit is generous with me because I offer soul a loving and open container through which to operate. I only know what I know - the rest is a mystery. Just because I cannot solve the mystery does not mean that I am not a part of it. I am one with the mystery of the divine. Though I cannot touch it, it touches me. Though I cannot see it, it seeks me. Though I cannot feel it, it feels as me. I will not shrink from what is beyond my comprehension. I will stand firm and steady and be a channel for soul and life and mystery.

I am the mystery.

I myself do nothing. The Holy spirit accomplishes all through me.
William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment