Thursday 25 July 2013

Inner Depth

Inner Depth


I believe in life today and I am not afraid to admit it. I know what is eternally good in this universe because I experience it daily. Within my own heart there is a well of love that I constantly turn to; within my own soul there is a faith in the universe, in life, that never leaves me. Occasionally I leave it, but it is always there when I return, right where I left it, in the stillness of my own being. For me to have faith feels natural. I sense that I am alive and I see the life that surrounds me. I trust the fundamental goodness of this universe. I know, in my heart, that with sincere effort, adversity can be overcome and good will win out over evil. In any case, I know that I can allow the best of me to conquer the worst of me - that I can constantly reach toward my higher self.
I believe in life.

A deep man believes that the evil eye can wither, that the heart's blessing can heal and that love can overcome all odds.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment