Saturday 13 July 2013

Body Memories

Body Memories


My body carries memory and knowledge. Understanding and thought are distributed throughout all the cells in my body. Who I am is stored in my physical self. Today when I think positively, I will allow and invite my entire body to carry a positive thought. I will instruct each cell within me to be active, healthy and vibrant. Each time that I feel I am getting low on reserves, I will open all of my body to receiving uplifting light and energy from the universe. I am not a talking head - I am a body, mind and spirit, alive in all of me.

I ask my body to wake up and live.


Those sessions with Ed clarified what I had intuited... that matters of the spirit as well as memories, emotions and ideas are embedded in muscle, intestine and lungs. They are not separate things, but layers of the self... In the precise moment of feeling his elbow in my gluteal muscles, I could focus on a sharp physical pain, or the memory of my father's anger, or the bliss of merging with cosmic forces. They were all there in that single instant.
Don Hanlon Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment