Tuesday 23 July 2013

Contribution

Contribution


This soul energy is not only a personal one - it is an idea whose time has come, a political force. I will unite myself with like-minded people and refuse to be discouraged. One by one, we will change our society for the better. I will do my part and work toward what is right and good. At the very least, it will make my day feel more purposeful and at the most, I will be doing my little part to make this world a better place - to leave some section of it that I have touched improved rather than diminished for my presence.
I will make a contribution today.
 

But those who desire to understand, who are looking to find that which is eternal, without beginning and end, will walk together with greater intensity, will be a danger to everything which is unessential, to unrealities, to shadows. And they will concentrate, they will become the flame, because they understand... Because of that true friendship... there will be real cooperation on the part of each one. And this is not because of authority.
J. Krishnamurti

No comments:

Post a Comment