Saturday 1 February 2014

Your Greatest Asset


Your Greatest Asset


The most important thing that we have to offer is our ability to share with others. Therefore, the most effective consciousness we can have is not to say, “God, you have to help me because I am this or that,” or “God, you have to help me because I am a victim,” but rather, “God, help me to find the strength to do more and to become more so I can benefit others.”

We all have flaws and negativity, but we all also have the ability to create positive energy through our words and sharing actions.

Today, be mindful that everything you see around you is a gift, that nothing is “yours.” Each day is a fresh opportunity to inject real, powerful, and lasting energy in your life and into the cosmos as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment