Friday 14 February 2014

RADAR LOVE SUMMARY - 2012.1



25th April 2012 – Jake – You think I’m strong? Well, though I seem to be tough, I’m afraid of one thing. It’s realizing that I’ve lost the person whom I gather strength from. So don’t ever go. I’m not that strong.


28th April 2012 – Jake – I never knew you until I did. And when I finally did, you were like someone I’ve known for a very long time. I then remembered, you are the one my heart has been talking about.

If I count how many times you’ve crossed my mind in my entire life, I’d be lying if I say it was too many. Cause you only crossed my mind once. Why? Cause you never left it! 
  

27th April 2012 – Jake - R u ok to do unconditional love day on & from Monday, as discussed?
28th April 2012 – Neytiri – Sorry. I don't rush to put the phone on the charger anymore. So what does it involve? What do i need to do?
28th April 2012 – Jake - I hav emailed u instructions. The Force is too strong!..Ish'llah
28th April 2012 – Neytiri – First i need to pray then i'll read it and let you know.
28th April 2012 – Jake – Eat 1st, then Pray, then Love, then Believe! Then catch a sh1t!
28th April 2012 – Neytiri – I love you.
28th April 2012 – Jake – Ditto!
29th April 2012 – Neytiri – Already snapped at the kids this morning. Its gonna be tough for me but lets go for it. Love you..
29th April 2012 – Jake – We gotta start somewhere if we r 2 manifest our destiny! I'm so happy. I am with u so be strong & have faith in our love.
30th April 2012 – Jake – Remember: 2day is ULD! May the Force b with u..Ish'llah
30th April 2012 – Neytiri – I remember. Have done the ul meditation you sent.
30th April 2012 – Jake – Good onya! I can feel the LOVE oozzing!

2nd May 2012 – Jake – You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. 

2nd May 2012 – Neytiri – What are you doing now. I need to talk

3rd May 2012 – Jake – Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do..Ish’llah

4th May 2012 – Jake – I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years, I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so many faces, I’ve hid a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching cause you’re already here..Ish’llah


4th May 2012 – Jake May the Fourth be with you! – (Star Wars Day)
4th May 2012 – Neytiri Fell asleep meditating today. Think you're right. The whole day will be a star wars day.

6th May 2012 – JakeYou'll Never Walk Alone!
6th May 2012 – Neytiri Why are you awake?
 6th May 2012 – Jake – I'd like 2 say coz of u but it's the FA Cup Final. The Pool down a goal.
 6th May 2012 – Neytiri – Yeh shame you're a Pool fan.
6th May 2012 – Jake – Where's the love? What's for dinner?
7th May 2012 – Neytiri – Getting ready to do the ul meditation. What did you have for lunch
7th May 2012 – Jake – I had Greek yoghurt & nuts. Had a bad start to uld. Lost it for the 1st time in months! Felt better after doing ul meditation.
7th May 2012 – Neytiri – You can't go losing it. You're my guru. What happened?
7th May 2012 – Jake – I regressed! Don't go putting me on a pedestal now. I'm human too.
7th May 2012 – Neytiri – Its gonna be tough for me too. Its a holiday everyone's home. Love you too much.
7th May 2012 – Jake – It's all a test, so embrace it with open arms. It's tough though!

9th May 2012 – Jake  If you find yourself in a dark room, walls around you are red and blood comes from everywhere, don’t be scared. You’re inside my heart.

9th May 2012 – Jake – I could do with a kiss from a rose..Ish'llah!
9th May 2012 – Neytiri – I don't feel like a rose.
9th May 2012 – Jake – I know; I see you. I had another rough nite. U will always be my English rose even if u r wilted..Ish'llah
9th May 2012 – Jake – When you feel confused or burdened by problems focus on THIS INSTANT and ask yourself: WHAT PROBLEM DO I HAVE RIGHT NOW? You will find that there is no problem NOW. A challenge that requires action, possibly, but not a problem...Magic!
10th May 2012 – Jake – I’m holding on to the thought that you’re not mine. I’m going to look you in the eye, smile and say, “You’re not mine.” Then I’ll walk away, turn around at the last moment and say, “But I wish you were.”..Ish’llah

11th
 May 2012 – Jake – Remember: It's about Keeping Your Side of the Street Clean. Just Do It..Ish'llah!
11th May 2012 – Neytiri – I'll do it this weekend. I got this yesterday, its an extract from the Gita simplified.
From the Mahabharat said by Lord Krishna to Arjun.
Whatever happened, happened for the good;
Whatever is happening is happening for the good;
whatever will happen,
will also happen for the good only.
Don't put this on the blog, it came from Bhakti bulawayo.
11th May 2012 – Jake – If ever I was given the chance to start my life all over again, I would rather not accept it. Why not? Who knows? In that second start, I may not have known you at all.

12th May 2012 – Jake – 2day, so far, has been a simply beautiful & spiritual day; full of miracles. Supposed to be Fall but feels like Spring. The Force is 2 strong! Thx..Ish'llah

12th May 2012 – Neytiri – Its that e-mail you sent, of me and my gym mates. I haven't stopped smiling since last night.

12th May 2012 – Jake – Good onya! I'm tempted to continue tauntin u 'til u learn to love yourself just the way u r - a BFB!


14th May 2012 – Jake – For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul

15th May 2012 – Jake – What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.  Why I need to live has been given to me by you...Ish’llah


16th May 2012 – Jake – We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.  It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.


17th May 2012 – Jake – I've fallen in love many times….. always with you.
18th May 2012 – Jake – Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.

20th May 2012 – Jake – Trip over love, you can get up.  Fall in love and you fall forever.

21st May 2012 – Jake – Some double choc MT humor just 4 u.
Love is...counting each other’s rolls of fat!
22nd May 2012 – Jake – Love is...letting her have the last quart of tartar sauce!
23rd May 2012 – Jake – Love is...resisting the urge to chew and swallow when tongue-kissing!
23rd May 2012 – Neytiri – I miss you already. Wondering what you’re doing, thinking.
23rd May 2012 – Jake – No need to wonder. U r always with me…Ish;’llah
24thMay 2012 – Jake – Love is...driving the all-you-can-eat restaurant out of business...together!

26thMay 2012 – Jake – A year ago u were admiring the Monaco track & hunks! Now u r just admiring the hunk of a double choc MT!
27thMay 2012 – Jake – My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.

29th May 2012 – Jake – Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
29th May 2012 – Neytiri – Gonna be a little late to Skype you. I’ve got the girls at home today.
29th May 2012 – Neytiri – I’m home now.

30th May 2012 – Jake – Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end...Ish’llah
31st May 2012 – Jake – A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you..Ish’llah
31st May 2012 – Neytiri – Gonna drop B at school around 1.00. I’ll text you when I’m back.
31st May 2012 – Jake – Ok. So does that mean ½ hr later than usual?
31st May 2012 – Neytiri – Are you trying to be funny? Yes half an hour later than usual.
31st May 2012 – Neytiri – Give me another 15
31st May 2012 – Neytiri – Try me now
1st June 2012 – Jake – How people treat u is their karma; how u react is yours..Ish’llah
3rd June 2012 – Jake – The most beautiful view is the one I share with you...Ish’lllah

4th June 2012 – Jake – You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip..Ish’llah

5th June 2012 – Jake – The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.  You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.  Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough..Ish’llah

6th June 2012 – Jake – The truth is sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it! I wish I knew how to quit you but ecstatic I don’t..Ish’llah
7th June 2012 – Neytiri – English weather is living up to its reputation.
7th June 2012 – Neytiri – I know there are some things I have to accept as is. I can accept the weather but this woman is driving me nuts.
7th June 2012 – Neytiri – Reading Tolle.
Any disturbing noise can be helpful as silence. How? By dropping your inner resistance to the noise, by allowing it to be as it is, this acceptance also takes you into that realm of inner peace that is stillness.
7th June 2012 – Jake – She’s getting 2 me as well. I’m having a prick of a time. I’m all out of luv; I’m so lost without you!


8th June 2012 – Jake – Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.

9th June 2012 – Jake – If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?


10th June 2012 – Jake – Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

11th June 2012 – Jake – Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be.

12th June 2012 – Jake – Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction..Ish’llah

13th June 2012 – Jake – R u back?
13th June 2012 – Neytiri – Yes give me 15.
13th June 2012 – Neytiri – Are we on Skype today?
13th June 2012 – Jake – Yes, give me 15.
13th June 2012 – Jake – Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold. But if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life. 

14th June 2012 – Jake – If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I’d give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity.
14th June 2012 – Neytiri – Lets Skype at 1 my time. Dropping B off late today.
15th June 2012 – Jake – Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for..Ish’llah

16th June 2012 – Jake – Sometimes we make love with our eyes.  Sometimes we make love with our hands.  Sometimes we make love with our bodies.  Always we make love with our hearts..Ish’llah
17th June 2012 – Jake – You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry..Ish’llah


18th June 2012 – Jake – You know when you have found your soul mate because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well..Ish’llah

19th June 2012 – Jake – I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.


19th June 2012 – Neytiri – Give me an extra half hour. So 1 my time.
20th June 2012 – Jake – How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..Ish’llah

21st June 2012 – Jake – It’s a sweet thing for a guy to say, “I love you” even though he doesn’t mean it. However, the sweetest thing he can say is, “I don’t love you” when he is crying inside!

22nd June 2012 – Jake – If I were deaf, I’ll hear your laughter through your smile. If I were mute, I’ll speak to you through your eyes. If I were blind, I’ll see you through your touch. I can live without my senses but life won’t make sense without you. 

23rd June 2012 – Jake – A bell is no bell 'til you ring it, A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay –
Love isn’t love 'Til you give it away.

24th June 2012 – Jake – We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.

25th June 2012 – Jake – I’d rather be blind than not see you. I’d rather be deaf than not hear from you. I’d rather lose my voice than not say this to you, that I’d rather lose my heart than not love you.

25th June 2012 – Neytiri – P has to go to the orthodontist tomorrow at 12. Will you wait till i get back and text you or do you want to Skype thursday.
25th June 2012 – Neytiri – I see you.
25th June 2012 – Jake – ICU2! When do u expect 2 b back?
25th June 2012 – Neytiri – I don’t know. Sometimes there’s a wait. I could text you if it gets late.
25th June 2012 – Jake – Roughly what time would u normally take, so I can plan?
25th June 2012 – Neytiri – About 1.30
25th June 2012 – Jake – Ok. Text me b4 I die or when u get home or if u r late..ish’llah

26th June 2012 – Jake – It’s not true that the perception of an angel is someone who wears white dress and with wings. Instead, they look exactly like us. If you don’t want to believe me, look in front of a mirror and there, you’ll see my angel.
26th June 2012 – Neytiri – I’m on  if you’re free.

27th June 2012 – Jake – If ever I was given the chance to start my life all over again, I would rather not accept it. Why not? Who knows? In that second start, I may not have known you at all.

28th June 2012 – Jake – I want to be with you forever so that I can love you in a way that no one else can and care for you in a manner that only I would. But they broke my heart when they said forever isn’t true. Can we prove them wrong by working on forever, just me and you?

28th June 2012 – Neytiri – Give me 12 I just came in.

29th June 2012 – Jake – Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

30th June 2012 – Jake – Falling in love is so hard on the knees

12th July 2012 – Neytiri – I may only be able to Skype for half an hour to an hour today. Is that ok for you or do you just want to see me Tuesday?
12th July 2012 – Jake – Every second counts, half to 1 hour is good. Let me know when.
12th July 2012 – Neytiri – Probably same time. Will text you if anything changes.

13th July 2012 – Jake – Remember to bring your copy of the Big Book..Isjh’llah
13th July 2012 – Neytiri – Its already with my stuff. It just needs to be packed.

15th July 2012 – Neytiri – How are you felling.
15th July 2012 – Jake – I feel so grateful. The Force is too strong. My soul is counting the hours! How about u?
15th July 2012 – Neytiri – To be honest i was anxious. I just needed to know that this is what you still want.
15th July 2012 – Jake – ICU! More that life itself! Search your heart & soul & when u see me there you’ll know. Let go & Let God..Ish’llah

23rd July 2012 – Jake – The Force is strong
23rd July 2012 – Jake – I’m back.
25th July 2012 – Jake – I miss you so much already!
25th July 2012 – Neytiri – I miss you too. Do you want some salad when you get back?
25th July 2012 – Jake – Ok.Should be back in (what will feel like a long) 30 mins

8th August 2012 – Jake Don’t thank. You don’t thank for this! This is sad. Very sad only.
8th August 2012 – Neytiri – Are you alright?
8th August 2012 – Jake – Not really. What about you?
8th August 2012 – Neytiri – Conflicted but then whats new. Do you want to Skype?
8th August 2012 – Jake – Skype would be good. Let me know when. The Force has been too strong to ignore..Ish’llah
8th August 2012 – Neytiri – The laptop has packed in. I’m going now to see if I can get it fixed, think its just the adaptor will let you know when
8th August 2012 – Neytiri – I’m on now so whenever you’re free.
12th August 2012 – Jake – I'm happiest when I'm being myself, and I'm myself when I'm with you..Ish’llah

23rd August 2012 – Neytiri – Kids are home so can we make it at 1 tomorrow?

23rd August 2012 – Jake – 1 is good. How r u? Can’t wait til tomorrow.
23rd August 2012 – Neytiri – Me too, can’t wait. I’ve missed you.
24th August 2012 – Neytiri – Give me 10 more.
25th August 2012 – Neytiri – I feel exactly like i did last year, sitting in the tesco  car park. I want to Skype you next week.
25th August 2012 – Jake – I know. I SEE YOU. I AM because you are. Chillax. Let me know when u want to call.
29th August 2012 – Neytiri – I ‘m just getting frustrated. I can’t even get to Skype you. It may have to be next week. I miss you so so much.
29th August 2012 – Jake – Ditto! No wukaz! Chocolate sauce works for me.
4th September 2012 – Neytiri – Are you good to Skype Thursday?
4th September 2012 – Jake – U really are testing my patience; tearing me up! What time?
4th September 2012 – Neytiri – So sorry. Its just Tsu’tey was home until now on sick, he had the flu. Anyway kids start school tomorrow so it’ll be just you and me Thursday. Please please forgive me.
4th September 2012 – Neytiri – 12.30 will be good.
4th September – Jake – God forgives; I don’t (just kidding). U should know you don’t need to be forgiven; it’s a given between soulmates. Just don’t abuse the privilege; keep me in the loop. It’s not easy staying PRESENT in the dark!..Ish’llah
11th September – Jake – My Red String broke! When is Mrs Sully coming to tie another one?
13th September 2012 – Neytiri – Yeh mine fell off too a couple of weeks back. Tuesday was rough but then i was expecting it to be.
13th September – Jake – Do u want to Skype?
13th September 2012 – Neytiri – No i can do this.
13th September – Jake – You r obviously stronger than me! The Force is too much for me..Ish’llah
13th September 2012 – Neytiri – Do you want to Skype me?
13th September – Jake – Only if u r unmasked?
13th September 2012 – Neytiri – Oh Yeh i think you’re gonna see it all. I’m irritable today.
13th September – Jake – Give me 10.
13th September – Jake – Why am I waiting?
13th September 2012 – Neytiri – Have some patience.
21st September 2012 – Neytiri – Not hearing from you is just killing me.
21st September 2012 – Jake – Sorry, me thinks u wanna forget us. R u ok to Skype now?
21st September 2012 – Neytiri – No I’m at the gym. Just finished a spin class. Now waiting to do a yoga class at 1.30. Not having a good day but that is not why I’m thinking of you. Just miss you a lot. This is gonna be tougher that I thought. Gonna need a way bigger boat maybe a ship.
25th September 2012 – Neytiri – Skype me before I start eating a whole lot of crap.
25th September 2012 – Jake – Mask on/off? Give me 10.
25th September 2012 – Neytiri – Whatever, just Skype me.
1st October 2012 – Neytiri – Give me till 1 and wait for me if I’m late.
1st October 2012 – Neytiri – Are you gonna Skype me today?
1st October 2012 – Jake – I didn’t get txt on time. I waited patiently till 10:30 then retired. Thought u forgot. Apologies for doubting your resolve. R u ok to Skype today? Better late than never.
1st October 2012 – Neytiri – Yes 12.30. Text you if anything changes. I have P at home not feeling so good.
3rd October 2012 – Neytiri – Kids have an apt tomorrow at 10.40. I could be late getting back maybe around 1. Will it still be good for you?
3rd October 2012 – Jake – Hell Yeah! Txt me when u r headin home.
4th October 2012 – Neytiri – Give me 10
5th October 2012 – Jake – Read: In This Moment: January 5..Ish’llah
17th October 2012 – Neytiri – I know its late, I don’t even know what to say. Maybe just goodnight.
18th October 2012 – Jake – Felipe the Balloonman could do with an English McMuffin! R U ok to Skype today?
18th October 2012 – Neytiri – Is that a trick question. 12.30 good for you?.
18th October 2012 – Jake – Hell yeah!
19th October 2012 – Neytiri – Are you free to Skype me now. I know we weren’t meant to but just feel like it.
20th October 2012 – Jake – Sorry, had an early nite. I don’t belong in your world nor on your chosen path. Have no doubt our paths will X again. May u be blessed with eternal JPL…Ish’llah
11th November 2012 – Neytiri – Did you Skype me yesterday?
12th November 2012 – Jake – Tomorrow is World Kindness Day & Festival of Lights! R u ok to Skype whilst this auspicious window is open?...Maktub!

12th November 2012 – Neytiri – Yes. Ok to Skype.
12th November 2012 – Jake – What time?
12th November 2012 – Neytiri – 12.30. You probably know its 10 hours difference.
13th November 2012 – Neytiri – Give me 5.
19th November 2012 – Neytiri – I’m out between 11 and 1.30. But I’m free before and after. Maybe we could do a short Skype today when it suits you or I could wait till tomorrow.
19th November 2012 – Jake – Give me 5.
20th November 2012 – Neytiri – Can you Skype even if it’s a quick one after the gym. Really have to go today.
20th November 2012 – Jake – Ok. Txt me when u get home.
20th November 2012 – Neytiri – I’m good to Skype now.
21st November 2012 – Jake – What’s the latest?
21st November 2012 – Neytiri – Its booked. Tsu’tey did it.
21st November 2012 – Jake – Maktub!
27thNovember 2012 – Jake – Are we on todayt?
27thNovember 2012 – Neytiri – 12.30 good for you?
27thNovember 2012 – Jake – Ok
29thNovember 2012 – Neytiri – Go on now
6th December 2012 – Neytiri – Got home early. On Skype now if you are free
12th December 2012 – Neytiri – Can you Skype now
12th December 2012 – Jake – Ok
19th December 2012 – Jake – I care how I feel & I’m willing to make efforts to improve the way I feel!
26th December 2012 – Neytiri – Can you Skype now or did you want an early night.
26th December 2012 – Jake – Ok to Skype. Had an early one last nite.
29th December 2012 – Jake – M wants to Skype u. What suits u; your Sunday or Monday morning, for a quickie and 20 questions.
30th December 2012 – Neytiri – Didn’t charge the phone. It will have to be tomorrow.
31st December 2012 – Neytiri – Do you want to Skype now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment