Sunday 2 February 2014

Living the Life That Is Mine to Live

Living the Life That Is Mine to Live


Don't die with your music still in you. -Wayne Dyer



I will use the life I have to actualize myself

I have a right to my own life. If I don't live my life fully, it will simply not be lived, because no one else can live it for me. I cannot bequeath it to anyone else to live on my behalf. If I don't sing my song it will remain unsung, because no one can sing it for me. If I don't dance my dance, however clumsy, it will remain still, frozen in place, because no one can dance it for me. If I don't find the poetry in my day, in my own soul, it will not be found, because it is mine to search out and speak out. Life is a spiritual gift and my life is my personal gift from God, from the Universe, from someplace much bigger than me. If I don't live it, no one else will, no one else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment