Friday 14 February 2014

RADAR LOVE SUMMARY - 2012



25th December 2011 – Neytiri - As you would put it, maybe it's not mean't to be. Will log off and on again.
25th December 2011 – Jake – Give up analyzing the effect and it becomes easier to perceive the cause..Ish'llah
26th December 2011 – Jake You came in
That's what my little heart was looking for
Laughter in the rain
Feeling like a fool in love again
The laughter came
When the tears stopped falling
Now all I do is just call your name
You walked in and my heart discovered
That my life would never be the same
Oh, you are my destiny
You are my one and only
You gave that joy to me
When my whole life was lonely
Angel in disguise
With your power of love
You just hypnotize
I just love the magic of your spell
How much joy we'll have together
Only time will tell
Every day, every night
Oh, I know it's so right
when I see your face
Only time's gonna tell
But I know you so well
Girl, my love's for real
From the first time that I saw you
I knew it was forever
This mighty love between us
Will keep us together
You're the girl God sent from heaven
I'm so glad I found you
Forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever
I'm so glad to be around you
Don't let this love end..Ish’llah
26th December 2011 – Neytiri - Wow was listening to you are my destiny last night.
26th December 2011 – Jake – Lionel's the messiah. Praise the Lord..Hallelujah!
26th December 2011 – Neytiri - Watching eat pray love. Everyone sleeping.
26th December 2011 – Jake – Wish I could b there 2 watch 2gether..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – There's no coercion in spirituality. No one can make us change. But there’s also no coercion to the fact that there are consequences for our actions..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – Step 3:Made a decision to turn our will & our lives over to the care of our Higher Power..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – Somewhere between co-dependence & independence is a position I call interdependence; 2 people who depend on each other & who r dependable. 2 people who nuture, encourage, love & respect each other without keeping score..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 - Neytiri – Gonna get home late today about 1. Will you still be able to Skype even if its just for a short time?
27th December 2011 – Jake – Thx 4 the heads up. What's another 60 days between us. I await your txt when u get home..Ish'llah


27th December 2011 – Jake – I’m waiting.
27th December 2011 – Jake - What's doing? R u comin back?
27th December 2011 - Neytiri – Sorry. I don't know whats wrong. Will talk to you another time. I love you.
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – Would you be able to Skype in 15?
28th December 2011 – Jake – Ok
28th December 2011 – Jake – I’m waitin
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – 1 min
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – You call me


29th December 2011 – Jake - Stop worrying about tomorrow. Be here and hear..Ish'llah

29th December 2011 – Jake - We didn’t come to this world to defeat ego; merely discovering it is enough..Ish'llah

29th December 2011 - Neytiri - I got home early. Could you Skype now?

29th December 2011 – Jake - ok

29th December 2011 - Neytiri - I'll call you monday. Pash.
29th December 2011 – Jake - Saal Mubarak! C u in 2012. I truly & deeply love you!
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Have to annoy you. I can't help it. Just wanted to say hi.
30th December 2011 – Jake - I told u a 1,000 times: U can NEVER annoy me. I would hav prefered a skype HI (last 1 for the year! & what a year!)..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Need to leave for the gym at 11.30. Home until then. How about we have a quick one today, what time?
30th December 2011 – Jake - I love quickies; how about 10 your time?
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Ok
30th December 2011 – Jake - Negative thoughts create all the chaos in our lives. And of all the negative thoughts possible, doubt may be the deadliest..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Jake - The spiritual forward urge is the most powerful driving force present in this world; the truth-learning believer is the one progressive and aggressive soul on earth..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Jake - Love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven..Thank You so, so much!..Ish'llah
  


31st December 2011 – Jake - I see you. Felt a spiritual surge; tears in my eyes.
Walking through a dream, I see you
My light in darkness, breathing hope of new life
Now I live through you and you through me, enchanting
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends
I see me through your eyes
Breathing new life, flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love
You teach me how to see all that's beautiful
My senses touch a world I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you, I surrender
I pray in my heart that this world never ends
So I offer my life, I offer my love, for you
When my heart was never open
And my spirit never free
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not envision
All the colors of love and of life evermore
And live through your love
And live through your life
I see you..Ish'llah



1st January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you awake and can you Skype?
1st January 2012 – Jake – Give me 10
1st January 2012 – Jake - We don’t have the ability to give, manifest or reveal anything, unless we contain it within us to begin with..Ish'llah
1st January 2012 – Neytiri - How are you feeling?
1st January 2012 – Jake - Happy & peaceful. Force is strong. Did u get much sleep?
1st January 2012 – Neytiri - No. But like you feel happy and peaceful. Everyone's sleeping so its quiet, listening to bujans.
1st January 2012 – Jake - Wow..on the phone with a mate & his tellin me he read New Earth & P of Now!
2nd January 2012 – Jake - For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone..Ish'llah
4th January 2012 – Jake - Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it..Ish'llah


6th January 2012 – Jake – Why the silence? It’s killin me! Is everything ok?


6th January 2012 – Neytiri – Eveyrthings ok. Just that everyone’s home so its hectic. I miss you too much.
6th January 2012 – Jake – My egotic mind was goin crazy, so promise never leave me in the dark, until we r one! However, the FORCE is & has been very strong & kept me going..Ish'llah
6th January 2012 – Neytiri – I promise.
9th January 2012 – Neytiri – Skype me tomorrow.
10th January 2012 – Jake – Txt me when u r home & dry (or wet)!
10th January 2012 – Neytiri – Home and dry now.
12th January 2012 – Jake – No relationship, even if it ends up in a break up, is a mistake. Every relationship serves a profound purpose by taking you closer to your true soul mate, provided you take the opportunity to transform your nature by learning from your mistakes…Ish’llah
12th January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you gonna Skype me today?
12th January 2012 – Jake – Why not! Give me 5.
12th January 2012 – Jake – Why am I waiting?
17th January 2012 – Neytiri – I’m taking the kids to the orthodontist this morning. Could be back early. I’ll text you.
17th January 2012 – Jake – Good onya!
17th January 2012 – Jake – Seek not to
17th January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you ready for me?
17th January 2012 – Jake – Eveready!

19th January 2012 – Jake – It is not beauty that endears, it’s love that makes us see beauty..Ish’llah
19th January 2012 – Neytiri – Do you not want to speak to me today.

I told her today was the 1 year anniversary since she started SMS me. She tells me she asked me for my mobile number and that’s how she got it.

20th January 2012 – Jake – Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – You know the answer to that.
20th January 2012 – Jake – It is not my question to ask but yours..Ish'llah
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – Was waiting today for a text from you.
20th January 2012 – Jake – Wait no more!
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – I've told you before its different for men. The visual thing is a big deal. They find it difficult to see from their soul.
20th January 2012 – Jake – Not me; u should know better. I feel u..Ish'llah
22nd January 2012 – Jake – The more I read the papers, the less I comprehend.
The world & all it’s capers & how it all will end.
Nothing seems to be lasting, but that isn’t our affair.
We’ve got something permanent,
I mean in the way we care.
It’s very clear our love is here to stay.
Not for a year, but forever & a day.
The radio & the telephone.
And the movies that we know.
May just be passing fancies & in time may go.
But, oh my dear, our love is here to stay.
Together we're going a long, long way.
In time the Rockies may crumble,
Gibraltar may tumble, they’re only made of clay.
But OUR LOVE IS HERE TO STAY...Ish'llah
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – Waiting for you.
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – I’m on. Have you given up?

25th January 2012 – Jake – We need to find the courage to say 'NO' to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity..Ish'llah
25th January 2012 – Jake At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last..Ish'llah
27th January 2012 – Neytiri – Hi
27th January 2012 – Jake – I see you! Have u seen the blog?
27th January 2012 – Neytiri – Reading it again. Miss you so much.
27th January 2012 – Jake – Each time I miss u, a star falls down from the sky. So if u look up at the sky & find it dark with no stars, it's all your fault. U made me miss u too much!..Ish'llah
27th January 2012 – Jake – The few hours I spend with u r worth the 1,000 hours I spend without u!..Ish'llah
31st January 2012 – Jake – U r my sweetheart. Wherever u r, that’s where my home is!..Ish’llah
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you back? If so, are we gonna Skype?
31st January 2012 – Jake – Tes; yes & wat time?
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – 12.30
31st January 2012 – Jake – Why so early?
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – 1.00
31st January 2012 – Jake – Dork..I was being sarcastic! 12:30 or ealy is good. Is that clear enough?

1st February 2012 – Neytiri – I’m washing dishes and the suns out, it’s a bright day. Want to be with you today.
1st February 2012 – Jake – I’m always with u & in u! Now @ gym. Do u want a quicky? No more than ½ hr cause I’m so tired.
1st February 2012 – Neytiri – So tempted but no. Speak to you tomorrow. Love you.
1st February 2012 – Jake – Ditto
2nd February 2012 – Jake – Blog’s now live @ http://mysoulmate journey.blogspot.com.au/
2nd February 2012 – Jake – The technique of survival is embraced in those adjustments of the human will and those transformations in the mortal mind whereby such a God-conscious intellect gradually becomes spirit taught and eventually spirit lead..Ish’llah
2nd February 2012 – Neytiri – Give me 10 just want to make a salad.

3rd February 2012 – Jake – A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you..Ish'llah

5th February 2012 – Neytiri – I have an diabetic eye appt on tuesday at 2. Will have to catch the bus so maybe we can have a quicky. Having a difficult weekend. I need you.
5th February 2012 – Jake – This too shall pass..Ish'llah I feel you.
6th February 2012 – Jake – We have to feel an enormous amount of care if we want to help someone. It’s not how much we know, but how much we care, that creates miraculous changes..Ish'llah

7th February 2012 – Neytiri – Running late. Maybe 12.30 sorry.
7th February 2012 – Neytiri – I’m waiting patiently.

8th February 2012 – Jake – Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have..Ish’llah. The FORCE is too strong to ignore!
8th February 2012 – Neytiri – Wow. I really am starting to go with the flow with housework, just stay in the present and think of you. But you're right the force is too strong. Just make sure you're online 12.30 tomorrow. And you know you already have me.
8th February 2012 – Jake – Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you..Ish'llah



9th February 2012 – Jake – R u offline?
12th February 2012 – Jake – If tomorrow is judgment day
And I'm standing on the front line
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you
If I wake up in World War III
I see destruction and poverty
And I feel like I want to go home
It's okay if you're coming with me
If I lose my fame and fortune
And I'm homeless on the street
And I'm sleeping in Grand Central Station
It's okay if you're sleeping with me
As the years they pass us by
We stay young through each other's eyes
And no matter how old we get
It's okay as long as I got you baby
If I should die this very day
Don't cry, 'cause on Earth we weren't meant to stay
And no matter what the people say
I'll be waiting for you after the judgment day
'Cause your love is my love 
And my love is your love
It would take an eternity to break us
And the chains of Amistad couldn't hold us

14th February 2012 – Neytiri – Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentines Day.
14th February 2012 – Jake – I'm not supposed to love you; I'm not supposed to care; I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were here; I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you!
Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control..Ish'llah


16th February 2012 – Neytiri – Won't be able to Skype today, i'm sorry. Miss you too too much, getting withdrawal symptoms. Talk to you tuesday.
16th February 2012 – Jake – If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart...Ish'llah

20th February 2012 – Neytiri – Do you still have the energy to Skype me tomorrow? Read your blog. Really feel for you, wish i could help.
20th February 2012 – Jake – I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you. So don't be silly. I'll be back to normal once I See You. It's just a dose of love sickness..Ish'llah

22nd February 2012 – Jake Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

I have 500 sheets of paper in front of me and I still don’t have enough room to tell you how much I love you...Ish'llah

25th February 2012 – Jake You’re one of the people I never asked from God but still, She gave you to me. I asked Her why, She said, “Because she can fill your life like no one else can.”

27th February 2012 – Neytiri – Been thinking of you the whole weekend. Just frustrated, wish i could just have a tiny bit of it with you.
27th February 2012 – Neytiri – Just a bit irritable today. But i'm just smiling right now cause i know exactly what you'd say.
27th February 2012 – Jake – If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.

The FORCE is strong...Ish'llah
27th February 2012 – Jake – Why do I text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I'm thinking of you. Why do I think of you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? It’s my choice. I love you. Why do love you? I don’t know. It’s not my choice but my heart’s...Ish'llah

28th February 2012 – Jake – I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will remain in you and be your sweetest stranger forever…Ish’llah 
28th February 2012 – Jake
Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
Cause I am always by your side

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake..Ish'llah

1st March 2012 – Jake – To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you..God willing!

1st March 2012 – Neytiri – Go on now. I’m just dying to talk to you.

2nd March 2012 – Jake – I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything else.”

4th March 2012 – Jake – If I tell you I love you, you’ll think I’m lying (because you don’t trust men). But I’d rather tell you I love you and let you think that I’m lying than to say I don’t love you and know, for a fact, that I’m lying.

7th March 2012 – Jake
Oh my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long lonely time,
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love,
I need your love
God speed your love to me.
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea,
To the open arms of the sea, yeah!
Lonely rivers sigh "wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home,
Wait for me..Ish’llah

9th March 2012 – Jake – We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings.

9th March 2012 – Jake – You see, I’m not an angel, though I wanted to be. I’ve hurt so many people just by being me. But you, a stranger, who passed by me, became an angel in my heart where no one can see..Ish’llah

9th March 2012 – Jake – I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours..Ish’llah


14th March 2012 – Neytiri – Couldn't sleep. Having some tea and listening to James Morrison. I'll bring his cd with me, i love the way he sings.
14th March 2012 – Jake – One day you’ll ask me who’s more important to me; you or my life. I’ll say, “Of course, my life.” And you’ll go and walk away without even knowing that you are my life!..Ish’llah

16th March 2012 – Jake – H-R-T? What would you add to these letters? EA or U? EA, you get heart. U, you get hurt. Now, what would you pick? Well, I would pick U because it’s better to get hurt than have a heart without U.


16th March 2012 – Jake – One day, we might forget the people that once came to our lives. But I know that when that day comes, I won’t forget you. Because you didn’t just come into my life, you became a part of it.


18th March 2012 – Jake – To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything. I am nothing, you're something, so let me be your everything. 

19th March 2012 – Jake – Hey Neytiri..I'm in the country & in M tomorrow. Can we catch up for coffee?..Ish'llah
19th March 2012 – Jake – Neytiri..my number is +xxxx
19th March 2012 – Neytiri – Whats going on?
19th March 2012 – Neytiri – Totally confused.
20th March 2012 – Jake – Confused about what? Did u call?
20th March 2012 – Neytiri – Yes. Where are you in the.
20th March 2012 – Jake – In some pub havin a pint of bitters. Felt compelled to see you & be with you.
20th March 2012 – Neytiri – Can i phone you need to talk.
20th March 2012 – Jake – Ok, but keep it short.
20th March 2012 – Neytiri – I am excited. Give me details. Where do i meet you.
20th March 2012 – Jake – Sorry. U r right. I'll let u finish tellin me first. U will hate me for this but the truth is this number is for when I travel to Africa. Nowhere near u, but how i wish it were so. Sorry, pls forgive me. I couldn't let u go to bed without telling u so. Skype u tomorrow. Love u
20th March 2012 – Jake – I'm so, so, sorry for fucking with u @ this fragile time. How can I make it up?
20th March 2012 – Neytiri – Donkey.
20th March 2012 – Jake – Fucking idiot Donkey! Does this mean u forgive me?
20th March 2012 – Neytiri – No.
20th March 2012 – Jake – This too shall pass..Ish'llah

20th March 2012 – Tsu’tey – Thanks you have given my item heart palpitations but it is ok I am giving her mouth to mouth rescucitation hahaha
20th March 2012 – Jake – No wuckers! Anytime, bud. That's 1 way to get some. Tell her 2 wait; all good things cum to those with patience or big tits!

20th March 2012 – Jake – Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you..Ish'llah
Have mercy, if this is true.

20th March 2012 – Jake – Soul

22nd  March 2012 – Neytiri – I can't get through this without you.
22nd  March 2012 – Jake – We r in this together 4 life & I'm willing if u r. R we on skype later?
22nd  March 2012 – Neytiri – I'm taking my nephew for fish and chips so i can't. I just needed to know that i wasn't alone. Skype you next week.
22nd  March 2012 – Jake  Only if u keep your promise to visit me!
22nd  March 2012 – Neytiri – Yes


24th March 2012 – Jake – There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete. 

27th March 2012 – Neytiri – Clocks have moved forward an hour. Are you gonna Skype me? If so what time.
27th March 2012 – Jake – Better for me; same for u. 12 noon ok?
27th March 2012 – Neytiri – Ok.
 
28th March 2012 – Jake – For you see, each day I love you more.
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow...Ish’llah

30thMarch 2012 – Jake – I’ve always been told to share my blessings and I’ve been generous. But when I met you, I said to myself, “What the heck? You’re one of the few blessings I don’t wanna share with anyone else.” 


18th April 2012 – Jake – On this auspicious day I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.  I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way..Ish’llah

18th April 2012 – Neytiri – Skype me tomorrow.
18th April 2012 – Jake – Give me 10 good reasons why I should do so:)
18th April 2012 – Neytiri – No. Need to get to the gym. I told you to text me when you get back and you're ready to Skype me. Why didn't you?
19th April 2012 – Jake – Where’s my angry babe?
19th April 2012 – Neytiri – I thought by asking for 10 good reasons you meant no. Give me 5 min



20th April 2012 – Jake – I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can’t let you go..Ish’llah.



23rd April 2012 – Jake – Life is not a series of meaningless accidents. When things are bound to happen, they surely will. You are not an accident and I was meant to know you. That’s serendipity.
24th April 2012 – Jake – Why am I waiting?
24th April 2012 – Neytiri – I'm on.

25th April 2012 – Jake – You think I’m strong? Well, though I seem to be tough, I’m afraid of one thing. It’s realizing that I’ve lost the person whom I gather strength from. So don’t ever go. I’m not that strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment