Thursday 13 February 2014

It's about ALL of US


It's about ALL of US


When we start studying spirituality, things may get noticeably better in our own lives, but we mustn’t forget that here is still a tremendous amount of pain and chaos in this world, still so many souls that cannot even conceive of the possibility of living a life with Light.

Who are these people?

First, there are those that say, “Hey! What do I need this for? I’ve got my life. I know what’s good for me. I may not be the best person in the world, but I’m not the worst either. I’m OK. I’m fine.”

Then there are those souls living a life so filled with the big “I” that they feel they have no hope of coming into anything better, no way of reaching a spiritual goal, no way of caring for another human being- or being cared for themselves.

Sure, we all want things for ourselves: Every single person has a natural desire to receive. But when we understand the spiritual rules, we will come to know that the only way we can create lasting blessings in our lives is by asking blessings for someone else or by asking for something that allows us to be a benefit to those around us.

As we grow on our spiritual path, let’s not forget that there are still many souls to bring along with us on our journey. Our journey is not about ”the big I.” It’s about all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment