Sunday 18 August 2013

The Highest Energy

The Highest Energy

Rather than wait for a second coming, I will recognize the presence of Christ, God or the Prophets within me. I have available to me an inner vision through which I can access soul. When I sit quietly and turn inward, my own soul and the soul of the world presents itself to me. It rolls before me, it rises from within; it fills me with peace and tranquility. Rather than wait for someone to tell me where soul is, I will allow soul itself to show me where it lives. When I recognize this energy within myself, I am also able to see it around me. Soul is not complicated - it is simple. When I live with soul, I live in line with my best self.

I recognize the highest energy.

Paul asked: What was there about the human condition
that made Jesus necessary? He answered, particularly
in the letter to the Romans, by saying that it was the
total inability of people to realize their own best intentions
... God, therefore, acted in Christ (according to
Paul) to transform the whole situation and to restore to
men a direct inspiration of life and conduct.
Phil Cousineau

No comments:

Post a Comment