Tuesday 20 August 2013

An Alive Universe

An Alive Universe


Seeing the universe as alive in the present moment alters my sense of life. What goes around comes around. What gets missed in one day will re-present itself in another form. The frantic rush to accumulate experience in order to fill me leaves me feeling emptier than before. If the experiencer is not engaged on equal terms with the experience, then energy does not get exchanged and I do not fill up. The soul experience allows me to trust life because trust is an implicit part of this exchange of energy. Part of trust is the feeling of being held, of not being dropped. The soul experience allows me to be held by life. Eventually I come to the understanding that if I drop, I will only drop into more of life or more of the soul experience of living.

There is only life.
 

Can anxious thought add one day to our lives? Consider the lilies of the field, they do not sow, nor do they reap, but I say unto you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these.
Matthew 6:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment