Thursday 15 August 2013

One Step

One Step


I will take a small step toward positive change today. All I need do is improve some aspect of my life for one day, today. Rather than letting a bothersome situation fester and get worse or just stay the same, I will make a move to improve it. There is no reason why I can't get my life, body, health, work, recreation or relationships into a better place. If I am not happy with the way something is going for me, then today is the day to try something different. When I am willing to take a small risk or make a forward move, I am justified in asking for help from the universe - I am doing my part.

I will take one step.
 

We have problems here of much smoking and alcoholism. Some of these problems are things we can tackle by impressing on people the need to look after themselves better... I honestly don't think the problem has anything to do with poverty... The problem very often for people is, I think, just ignorance and failing to realize that they do have some control over their lives.
Edwina Currie

No comments:

Post a Comment