Friday 23 August 2013

INVOKING THE ANGELIC WATCHTOWERS

INVOKING THE ANGELIC WATCHTOWERSThis prayer is appropriate for opening a Medicine Wheel or sacred circle.NOTE: When opening a circle or Medicine Wheel it is vital to call in the seven directions. This allows you to tap into the power of the wheel for reverent and focused communion with Spirit. The directions will always respond when you call them, which may feel like energy coming into your hand or arm or showering down through your crown. People often report feeling "chills" and "goosebumps". Sometimes it is just a knowing that Spirit, your ancestors, animals and guides are now surrounding you.



Stand facing the North say:

I call upon the Watchtower of the North and the powers of the North to be with me in this healing/ritual. I call upon the four elements of the North to be with me in this healing/ritual.

You may call in Archangel Uriel in the North.

Turn clockwise and facing the East say:

I call upon the Watchtower of the East and the powers of the East to be with me in this healing/ritual. I call upon the four elements of the East to be with me in this healing/ritual.


You may call in Archangel Raphael in the East.

Turn clockwise and facing the South say:

I call upon the Watchtower of the South and the powers of the South to be with me in this healing/ritual. I call upon the four elements of the South to be with me in this healing/ritual.

You may call in Archangel Michael in the South.

Turn clockwise and facing the West say:

I call upon the Watchtower of the West and the powers of the West to be with me in this healing/ritual. I call upon the four elements of the West to be with me in this healing/ritual.

You may call in Archangel Gabriel in the West.

Turn clockwise and facing the North, as you raise your arms upward and lower them downward say:

I call upon the powers of up to come down and balance us in this healing.

Stay facing the North, keep your arms downward and raise them upward say:

I call upon the powers of down to come up and balance us in this healing.

Stay facing the North and extend your arms out to each side of your body (making your body into a cross shape) and bring your hands into prayer position say:

I call upon the powers of here to center us in this healing.

Stay facing the North and with your hands into prayer position say:

I call upon the Light to fill this circle with healing energy and with the love of the Light.

I purify myself for healing.
I purify myself for healing.
I purify myself for healing.


So be it and so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment