Monday 26 August 2013

Pointing the Way

Pointing the Way


I will live the life I have. All the lessons that I need to learn are spiritually present within the situations of my day. Life and spirit are one. A block in my life can be seen as a block in my spirit. When I use the circumstances of my life as grist for the mill of self-knowledge, when I see working with my own inner pain and suffering as my personal path toward soul, then and only then, my life becomes transcendent. It is that awareness that allows me to die to the flesh and be reborn to the spirit. Then I can use my life to serve a higher purpose. The life I have been given is my path toward soul. It is meant to contain my search, my struggle toward self. It can set me free. Through learning to understand the mystery behind daily events, I can go from blindness to seeing. I will use the life I have been given to guide me toward soul.
I say yes to suffering.
 

The man pulling radishes pointed the way with a radish.
Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment