Saturday 24 August 2013

Setting a Positive Goal

Setting a Positive Goal


I will set a positive goal for myself today and take one small step toward achieving it. Setting positive goals for one's life and experiencing them as already happening helps to clear negativity and open channels for positive, soulful living. This is nothing more than living with a clear awareness that there is a reality beyond the scene or the objects that surround me. Though my spiritual path leads me to be increasingly comfortable with going within myself, I still remain an alive and active participant in the world. Learning to set the kinds of goals that actualize aspects of the self is living in line with soul. Soul is life-giving, constantly engaged in the act of creation, in the miracle of coming forth.

I am able to set a goal and follow through.


Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or What's a heaven for?
Robert Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment