Wednesday 14 August 2013

Appreciation

Appreciation

Today I am grateful just for this day. Being alive is a gift, a gift that I will not take for granted. I am a lucky person. I am blessed and have the wisdom to count my blessings. When I take stock of all that I have to appreciate, I am actually creating abundance in my life. The act of appreciating allows good to maintain its presence in my day. When I see and expect good, I recognize it when it comes, I alter my self concept, I program myself for positive experiences to enter my life. This kind of awareness comes from a wise and an open place within me. It shows life that I recognize its good intentions. It aligns me with energies that are positive - those that manifest beauty and well being.

I appreciate and expect good in my day.

Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.
Feodor Dostoyevsky

No comments:

Post a Comment