Wednesday 21 August 2013

I Am Light

I Am Light


I am a child of the universe, fundamentally good. If you dig deep within me, you will find something beautiful and real; you will find spirit. I am not afraid of the light within me and I feel no need to bury it today. Rather than hide my own inner light, I will let it shine through me. When I walk through my day, I will let this light be in me, widen and increase; I will let it look upon others. It is a beautiful thing to have a light within me. I radiate, I shimmer, I glow. I am the vehicle through which soul becomes an actualized force. Today I accept that soul works through me.
I am fundamentally good.
 

Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.

John Wesley's Role

No comments:

Post a Comment