Thursday 2 February 2012

The Plot Thickens!

25th January 2012 – Jake – We need to find the courage to say 'NO' to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity..Ish'llah
25th January 2012 – Jake At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last..Ish'llah



27th January 2012 – Neytiri – Hi
27th January 2012 – Jake – I see you! Have u seen the blog?
27th January 2012 – Neytiri – Reading it again. Miss you so much.
27th January 2012 – Jake – Each time I miss u, a star falls down from the sky. So if u look up at the sky & find it dark with no stars, it's all your fault. U made me miss u too much!..Ish'llah
27th January 2012 – Jake – The few hours I spend with u r worth the 1,000 hours I spend without u!..Ish'llah
31st January 2012 – Jake – U r my sweetheart. Wherever u r, that’s where my home is!..Ish’llah
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you back? If so, are we gonna Skype?
31st January 2012 – Jake – Tes; yes & wat time?
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – 12.30
31st January 2012 – Jake – Why so early?
31st January 2012 – Neytiri – 1.00
31st January 2012 – Jake – Dork..I was being sarcastic! 12:30 or ealy is good. Is that clear enough?

She kept me waiting for 20 minutes and I got really pissed off.  And then I was angry with myself for getting pissed off.  She had actually sent an IM on Skype saying she would be 15 mins late but I did not see it.  Anyway she apologised and I apologised.
We talked about the blog and she said after reading my comments she had a better understanding  of the meaning of some of the messages I sent.  She then, towards the end, asked about the Romantic Soulmates bit and questioned whether I thought we were.  I said “What do you think?” 
I said don’t focus on labels but on how you feel.  I know how I feel.
I could sense her conflict and it really has an adverse effect on me.  I had a rough night because of this pray for a resolution.  Let go and let God!

1st February 2012 – Neytiri – I’m washing dishes and the suns out, it’s a bright day. Want to be with you today.
1st February 2012 – Jake – I’m always with u & in u! Now @ gym. Do u wany a quicky? No more than ½ hr cause I’m so tired.
1st February 2012 – Neytiri – So tempted but no. Speak to you tomorrow. Love you.
1st February 2012 – Jake – Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment