Thursday 2 February 2012

Christmas 2011 (S)

1st December 2011 – Jake – The beauty of divine love, once fully admitted to the human heart, forever destroys the charm of sin and the power of evil..Ish'llah
1st December 2011 – JakeTET YUD SAMECH
I free myself from all selfishness, envy, anger, and self-pity.
By rejecting these negative temptations, I am free to invoke this Name—thereby igniting the power of miracles in my life..Ish'llah
4th December 2011 – Jake – There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and,
The light that you shine can be seen.
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
The more I get of you
Stranger it feels
And now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the grey.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
Baby, to me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?..Ish'llah

I attended a CoDA meeting, the first since my accident.  At every meeting we read the CoDA promises and at this meeting it suddenly dawned on me that they have come true for me.  Here is the list of promises:

THE 12 PROMISES OF CoDA
I can expect a miraculous change to my life by working the program of CoDA.  As I make an honest effort to work the 12 Steps & follow the 12 Traditions...
1.         I know a new sense of belonging.  The feelings of emptiness & loneliness will disappear.
2.         I am no longer controlled by my fears. I overcome my fears & act with courage, integrity and dignity.
3.         I know a new freedom.
4.         I release myself from worry, guilt and regret about my past & present. I am aware enough not to repeat it.
5.         I know a new love and acceptance of myself & others.  I feel genuinely lovable, loving & loved.
6.         I learn to see myself as equal to others.  My new & renewed relationships are all with equal partners.
7.         I am capable of developing & maintaining healthy & loving relationships.  The need to control & manipulate others will disappear as I learn to trust those who are trustworthy.
8.         I learn that it is possible for me to mend – to become more loving, intimate & supportive.  I have the choice of communicating with my family in a way which is safe for me & respectful of them.
9.         I acknowledge that I am a unique & precious creation.
10.       I no longer need to rely solely on others to provide my sense of worth.
11.       I trust the guidance I receive from my Higher Power & come to believe in my own capabilities.
12.       I gradually experience serenity, strength & spiritual growth in my daily life.

5th December 2011 – Jake – www.ifoundmysoulmate.wordpress.com
6th December 2011 – Jake – I’m waitinL
7th December 2011 - Neytiri – Still can't get into your blog.
8th December 2011 – Jake – Maybe it's meant 2 b! Try www.ifoundmysoulmate.net

I always told Neytiri about the effect Avatar had on me and she finally gets to see it again. It has a similar effect on her.  So I see it again for the umpteenth time!  Wow I still get goose bumps and pick up something new every time.
Just like Jake’s life, my life is becoming a blur; what is reality and what is the dream.  It seems the dream is more real than reality!  Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.
Neytiri talks about the deep, spiritual bond, love between the characters Neytiri and Jake.
The Tsaheylu (bond) between us is now sealed, I believe!
The following quotes are gems from the movie:
Maybe I was sick of doctors telling me what I couldn't do.
Tell them Toruk Macto calls to them! You fly now, with me! My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the Sky People... that they cannot take whatever they want! And that this... this is our land!
Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!
Neytiri calls me skxawng. It means "moron."
Jake Sully: Yes, she is a good hunter. But I've already chosen. But this woman must also choose me. Neytiri: [smiles] She already has.
[They kiss]
Neytiri: I'm with you now, Jake. We are mated for life. Jake Sully: [to himself] What the hell are you doin', Jake?
Jake Sully: I see you. Neytiri: I see you.
One life ends, another begins.
You the man, Doc.
Ha, ha! Yeah, come on! What you got! Oh yeah, who's bad? That's right. Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about, bitch. That's right, get your punk ass back to mommy. Yeah? Yeah, you got nothin'. You keep runnin'. Why don't you bring some of your friends, huh?
Don't thank. You don't thank for this! This is sad. Very sad only.
You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!
Sky People cannot learn, you do not See.
No one can teach you to See.
It is decided. My daughter will teach you our ways. Learn well, "Jakesully", and we will see if your insanity can be cured.
If you are one of us, help us!
Well, uh, I guess this is my last video log. Whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm not gonna be comin' back to this place. Well, I guess I better go. I don't wanna be late for my own party. It's my birthday, after all. This is Jake Sully signin' off.
Toruk Macto, I will fly with you.
I see you, Brother... thank you. [kills prey] Your spirit will now be with Eywa, but your body will remain for The People.
It is hard to fill a cup that is already full.
My cup is empty. Trust me.
Outcast. Betrayer. Alien. I was in the place the eye does not see. I needed their help. And they needed mine. But to ever face them again, I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level.
When I was lying in the V.A. hospital with a big hole blown through the middle of my life, I started having these dreams of flying. I was free. But sooner or later, you always have to wake up.
All I ever wanted was a single thing worth fighting for.
This low gravity'll make you soft. And when you get soft, Pandora will eat you and shit you out dead with zero warning. I read your file, Corporal. Venezuela, that was some mean bush. Nothin' like that here, though. You got some heart kid, showin' up here.
If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same here. More Sky People are gonna come. They're gonna come like a rain that never ends. Unless we stop them. They chose me for something. I will stand and fight. You know I will. But I need a little help here.
Our great mother does not take sides, Jake; she protects the balance of life.
She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
This is how it's done. When people are sittin' on shit that you want, you make 'em your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it.
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
Kiss the darkest part of my lily white...
They didn't even have a word for 'lie'.
What the HELL have you people been smoking out there?
I'm with Her now, Jake. She is real...
Learning to ride an ikran - we call 'em banshees - is a test every young hunter has to pass. But to do that, you gotta go where the banshees are. Boo-rah.
You are not in Kansas anymore. You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a Hell, you might wanna go there for some R & R after a tour on Pandora. Out there beyond that fence every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi. They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that will stop your heart in one minute - and they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fiber. They are very hard to kill. As head of security, it is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong, mental aptitude. You got to obey the rules: Pandora rules. Rule number one...
This is a very important part of it. It's not just, "I'm seeing you in front of me," it's "I see into you. I *See* you."

10th December 2011 – Jake – Neytiri..I see you! May u always hav love to share; health to spare (unlikely) & friends that care. Happy Birthday..JS

Neytiri’s birthday wish was to be with me!  How very special.
Also Liz Hurley is in town and I tell her she is my Liz Hurley.

15th December 2011 – JakeI C U!
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love
Then you softly leave..Ish'llah

Neytiri confessed her love for me to Tsu’tey and his response was “I know”.  His response blew her away!  I was not surprised at his response as I think I always knew that he knew.
I had previously told her (after the 19th July 2011 awakening) that he was our connector. One of the reasons he was my friend and her husband was to bring us together.  Hence, his request (on my birthday 2010) I call her. The time was ripe!
She tells me that after the concerted he told her “You really like the guy”, referring to me. And she replied “Yeah, I did not want the night to end” or words to that effect.

15th December 2011 – JakeI C U!
Allow yourself to uncover your imperfections. Give yourself permission to be vulnerable. Uncovering these weak spots leads to growth (u need to continue this 4 me)..Ish'llah
15th December 2011 – Jake – Why am I waiting?..Ish'llah
15th December 2011 – Jake – We forget how powerful our words are and when we make promises it is up to us to make sure we keep our words sacred.(so don't keep me hangin!)..Ish'llah
16th December 2011 – Neytiri - Miss you already.
16th December 2011 – Jake – I know; the FORCE is strong 2day! The junk food continues..had 1/2 muffin & some rumballs already..Ish'llah
19th December 2011 – Neytiri - Charlene Soraia
19th December 2011 – Jake – ?
19th December 2011 – Neytiri - Sorry. Pressed send accidently.
19th December 2011 – Neytiri - If a great wave shall fall
It'll fall upon up all
Then between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own?
If i could, then i would
I'll in wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go
19th December 2011 – Jake – I see you! So very special & brings tears of joy; keep it up. Was out with M. lookin @ Xmas lites. May the FORCE b with u..Ish'llah
19th December 2011 – Jake I AM NOT AFRAID:
•To live this day only, not tackling all my problems at once
•To be happy
•To accept what is, not wish things were different
•To take care of myself
•To work my program as I understand it
•To reach out to another person
•To have time to pray & meditate with my Higher Power
•To enjoy what is good & beautiful in life
•To believe the CoDA Promises will come true
In this moment, my thoughts dance freely & my spirit soars.
I thank my Higher Power for granting me this moment..Ish'llah
19th December 2011 – Jake – Blessings are the wages of your spiritual work..Ish'llah
21st December 2011 – Neytiri – Feeling down. Just miss you.
21st  December 2011 – Jake – I See You! I'm always just a call away. Wish u were here..Ish'llah
22nd December 2011 – Jake – Physical love is wonderful, yet only a stepping-stone to love for the Creator, for to truly love includes loving the God within and through another person..Ish'llah
22nd December 2011 – Neytiri – Are you free to Skype?
22nd December 2011 – Jake – Give me 5..Ish'llah
25th December 2011 – Neytiri – Can you Skype?
25th December 2011 – Jake – Give me 10
25th December 2011 – Jake – You never know whether someone will grab your helping hand, or bite it, but what matters is that you extend it..Ish'llah
25th December 2011 - Neytiri - Will you just get on-line and stop messing.
25th December 2011 – Jake – I am on; u r off?
25th December 2011 – Jake – Why am I waiting?
25th December 2011 – Neytiri - As you would put it, maybe it's not mean't to be. Will log off and on again.
25th December 2011 – Jake – Give up analyzing the effect and it becomes easier to perceive the cause..Ish'llah
26th December 2011 – Jake You came in
That's what my little heart was looking for
Laughter in the rain
Feeling like a fool in love again
The laughter came
When the tears stopped falling
Now all I do is just call your name
You walked in and my heart discovered
That my life would never be the same
Oh, you are my destiny
You are my one and only
You gave that joy to me
When my whole life was lonely
Angel in disguise
With your power of love
You just hypnotize
I just love the magic of your spell
How much joy we'll have together
Only time will tell
Every day, every night
Oh, I know it's so right
when I see your face
Only time's gonna tell
But I know you so well
Girl, my love's for real
From the first time that I saw you
I knew it was forever
This mighty love between us
Will keep us together
You're the girl God sent from heaven
I'm so glad I found you
Forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever
I'm so glad to be around you
Don't let this love end..Ish’llah



26th December 2011 – Neytiri - Wow was listening to you are my destiny last night.
26th December 2011 – Jake – Lionel's the messiah. Praise the Lord..Hallelujah!
26th December 2011 – Neytiri - Watching eat pray love. Everyone sleeping.
26th December 2011 – Jake – Wish I could b there 2 watch 2gether..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – There's no coercion in spirituality. No one can make us change. But there’s also no coercion to the fact that there are consequences for our actions..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – Step 3:Made a decision to turn our will & our lives over to the care of our Higher Power..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 – Jake – Somewhere between co-dependence & independence is a position I call interdependence; 2 people who depend on each other & who r dependable. 2 people who nuture, encourage, love & respect each other without keeping score..Ish'llah
27th December 2011 - Neytiri – Gonna get home late today about 1. Will you still be able to Skype even if its just for a short time?
27th December 2011 – Jake – Thx 4 the heads up. What's another 60 days between us. I await your txt when u get home..Ish'llah

Each day without talking is like a year, so each minute feels like a day!

27th December 2011 – Jake – I’m waiting.
27th December 2011 – Jake - What's doing? R u comin back?
27th December 2011 - Neytiri – Sorry. I don't know whats wrong. Will talk to you another time. I love you.
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – Would you be able to Skype in 15?
28th December 2011 – Jake – Ok
28th December 2011 – Jake – I’m waitin
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – 1 min
28th December 2011 - Neytiri – You call me

No comments:

Post a Comment