Tuesday 14 February 2012

Endless Love!


14th February 2012 – Neytiri – Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentines Day.

14th February 2012 – Jake – I'm not supposed to love you; I'm not supposed to care; I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were here; I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you!

Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control..Ish'llah

Today was supposed to be a special day but I have not felt this bad, physically in a while.  My sinuses have flared up and I have a head cold. This appears to affect the FORCE ‘cause I can feel it trying to get through but it’s weak.  Maybe I'm just love sick!

Yesterday Neytiri sent me her flight itinerary for her visit. I felt ambivalent.  One the one hand I was thrilled and excited at the prospect of her visit; it was finally a reality. But on the other hand I realised the enormity and the responsibility on me to ensure she returns safely. I’m already lost in the future and thinking about what to do, etc. Etc.  It should all be good.

Neytiri had previously commented (and I concurred) on how, now that the awareness levels are higher, movies have a different effect and there can be so many concealed messages.  I watched The Trial on the week end and was amazed at the messages I gleaned from the movie:

e.g. The lawyer is told that he cannot do it all by himself and needs a higher power to help!
He should not focus on why his family was taken away from him; but on why he survived.  There is a plan for this.


Every day That Goes by It Seems like I Discover Something New about You to Love

It's Incredible To Me How One Person Can Make Such A BIG Difference in My Life

You Touch Me in a Way No One Else Ever Has and Give Me So Many Reasons to Love You

If you’re asking if I need you the answer is forever...
If you’re asking if I'll leave you the answer is Never..
If you’re asking what I value the Answer is you..
If you’re asking if I love you the answer is I do

Everyone says you only fall in love once but that’s not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again


My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
You mean the world to me
I know I've found in you
My endless love
And, YES
You'll be the only one
'Cause NO one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love, My endless love

No comments:

Post a Comment