Saturday 4 February 2012

Physiological Changes - Part II


3rd February 2012 – Jake – A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you..Ish'llah

Last week we went down to the coast for a long weekend and my ears got blocked whilst swimming.  So I went to the doctor to have them syringed.  After that my hearing appeared normal.  When I went to bed that night, I noticed the donna and sheets sounded different.

I didn’t give it a second thought.  I went to the toilet during the night I noticed the door sounded strange.  Again I didn’t give it a second thought. The next morning whilst on the toilet I noticed the toilet paper had an amazing sound and that’s when I realised my hearing was now super sensitive!  Throughout the day everything sounded different and I heard sounds I never heard before.

I realised I must I have another physiological change like the one I had back in early September 2011 (which continues to this day).  Wow!  Another miracle.

When I saw the doctor for my ears, I got the results of my blood test, which I had done a few weeks before.  Previous blood tests showed I had high cholesterol and the current test showed a dramatic improvement.  In fact well below the upper level, more mid-range.

I told Neytiri about this and said it is an example of the power of positive thinking; of mind over body.  She said she does not believe that is possible.  Anyway the next day I’m reading from ‘Conversations with God’ and this is what is written:

‘You cannot be ill without at some level causing yourself to be, and you can be well again in a moment by simply deciding to be.’  WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment