Thursday 2 February 2012

The Pain-Body

29th December 2011 – Jake - Stop worrying about tomorrow. Be here and hear..Ish'llah
29th December 2011 – Jake - We didn’t come to this world to defeat ego; merely discovering it is enough..Ish'llah
29th December 2011 - Neytiri - I got home early. Could you Skype now?
29th December 2011 – Jake - ok
29th December 2011 - Neytiri - I'll call you monday. Pash.
29th December 2011 – Jake - Saal Mubarak! C u in 2012. I truly & deeply love you!
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Have to annoy you. I can't help it. Just wanted to say hi.
30th December 2011 – Jake - I told u a 1,000 times: U can NEVER annoy me. I would hav prefered a skype HI (last 1 for the year! & what a year!)..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Need to leave for the gym at 11.30. Home until then. How about we have a quick one today, what time?
30th December 2011 – Jake - I love quickies; how about 10 your time?
30th December 2011 – Neytiri - Ok
30th December 2011 – Jake - Negative thoughts create all the chaos in our lives. And of all the negative thoughts possible, doubt may be the deadliest..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Jake - The spiritual forward urge is the most powerful driving force present in this world; the truth-learning believer is the one progressive and aggressive soul on earth..Ish'llah
30th December 2011 – Jake - Love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven..Thank You so, so much!..Ish'llah

Neytiri tells me she is listening to a lot of Leona Lewis. I asked her who’s that?  She said she sings the song in Avatar.  Have I not told you? I said “No, you didn’t share it with me.” She said “There’s probably a lot I don’t share with you.”
Anyway I listened to the song and read the lyrics and wow.  It had the same impact as Celine.  I came close the crying.

31st December 2011 – Jake - I see you. Felt a spiritual surge; tears in my eyes.
Walking through a dream, I see you
My light in darkness, breathing hope of new life
Now I live through you and you through me, enchanting
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends
I see me through your eyes
Breathing new life, flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love
You teach me how to see all that's beautiful
My senses touch a world I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you, I surrender
I pray in my heart that this world never ends
So I offer my life, I offer my love, for you
When my heart was never open
And my spirit never free
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not envision
All the colors of love and of life evermore
And live through your love
And live through your life
I see you..Ish'llah
1st January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you awake and can you Skype?
1st January 2012 – Jake – Give me 10
1st January 2012 – Jake - We don’t have the ability to give, manifest or reveal anything, unless we contain it within us to begin with..Ish'llah
1st January 2012 – Neytiri - How are you feeling?
1st January 2012 – Jake - Happy & peaceful. Force is strong. Did u get much sleep?
1st January 2012 – Neytiri - No. But like you feel happy and peaceful. Everyone's sleeping so its quiet, listening to bujans.
1st January 2012 – Jake - Wow..on the phone with a mate & his tellin me he read New Earth & P of Now!
2nd January 2012 – Jake - For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone..Ish'llah
4th January 2012 – Jake - Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it..Ish'llah

I had not heard from Neytiri since Sunday and was going crazy.  I did not know what had happened as she appeared to go cold (which she has done before) after being extremely hot the previous week.  My egoic mind was working overtime and I realised I still had deep rooted fears around rejection and abandonment. I couldn’t sleep and at around 1am I txt her below.

6th January 2012 – Jake – Why the silence? It’s killin me! Is everything ok?

10 hours later I get the response below!  The experience taught me a lot and as suggested in the Power of Now, I tried to be the observer of my ego and stay present.  I decided in order to maintain my sanity and avoid the negative egoic mind, going forward, I would remain present in the relationship, take it a day at a time and not expect any contact unless I was advised.  I realised I still had some deep-rooted fears around rejection and abandonment.  I reminded myself, I had set her free and that had also set me free.

6th January 2012 – Neytiri – Eveyrthings ok. Just that everyone’s home so its hectic. I miss you too much.
6th January 2012 – Jake – My egotic mind was goin crazy, so promise never leave me in the dark, until we r one! However, the FORCE is & has been very strong & kept me going..Ish'llah
6th January 2012 – Neytiri – I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment