Thursday 2 February 2012

A New Beginning

9th January 2012 – Neytiri – Skype me tomorrow.
10th January 2012 – Jake – Txt me when u r home & dry (or wet)!
10th January 2012 – Neytiri – Home and dry now.
12th January 2012 – Jake – No relationship, even if it ends up in a break up, is a mistake. Every relationship serves a profound purpose by taking you closer to your true soul mate, provided you take the opportunity to transform your nature by learning from your mistakes…Ish’llah
12th January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you gonna Skype me today?
12th January 2012 – Jake – Why not! Give me 5.
12th January 2012 – Jake – Why am I waiting?
17th January 2012 – Neytiri – I’m taking the kids to the orthodontist this morning. Could be back early. I’ll text you.
17th January 2012 – Jake – Good onya!
17th January 2012 – Jake – Seek not to
17th January 2012 – Neytiri – Are you ready for me?
17th January 2012 – Jake – Eveready!

I told her I once sent her this :Don’t settle for the one you CAN live with; Wait for the one you CAN’T live without! This is how I now feel!

19th January 2012 – Jake – It is not beauty that endears, it’s love that makes us see beauty..Ish’llah
19th January 2012 – Neytiri – Do you not want to speak to me today.

I told her today was the 1 year anniversary since she started SMS me. She tells me she asked me for my mobile number and that’s how she got it.

20th January 2012 – Jake – Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – You know the answer to that.
20th January 2012 – Jake – It is not my question to ask but yours..Ish'llah
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – Was waiting today for a text from you.
20th January 2012 – Jake – Wait no more!
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – I've told you before its different for men. The visual thing is a big deal. They find it difficult to see from their soul.
20th January 2012 – Jake – Not me; u should know better. I feel u..Ish'llah
22nd January 2012 – Jake – The more I read the papers, the less I comprehend.
The world & all it’s capers & how it all will end.
Nothing seems to be lasting, but that isn’t our affair.
We’ve got something permanent,
I mean in the way we care.
It’s very clear our love is here to stay.
Not for a year, but forever & a day.
The radio & the telephone.
And the movies that we know.
May just be passing fancies & in time may go.
But, oh my dear, our love is here to stay.
Together we're going a long, long way.
In time the Rockies may crumble,
Gibraltar may tumble, they’re only made of clay.
But OUR LOVE IS HERE TO STAY...Ish'llah



20th January 2012 – Neytiri – Waiting for you.
20th January 2012 – Neytiri – I’m on. Have you given up?

Today was the first time she really let go and fully expressed her feelings for me.  I was deeply moved and she showed me how deep her love was. I will sorely miss her over the next week.
Also still very conscious of her muffin top look. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment