Friday 10 February 2012

No Valentine Day's Call:(


8th February 2012 – Jake – Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have..Ish’llah. The FORCE is too strong to ignore!

8th February 2012 – Neytiri – Wow. I really am starting to go with the flow with housework, just stay in the present and think of you. But you're right the force is too strong. Just make sure you're online 12.30 tomorrow. And you know you already have me.

8th February 2012 – Jake – Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you..Ish'llah


The force has been very strong this week and I was discussing with Neytiri the feelings of the Force and the difficulty I have explaining how it feels.  I told her I feel truly blessed to have this divine experience and asked her how and where she felt the Force.  She also could not explain and said “Maybe it is unexplainable!”

The force is not consistent in its intensity and some days there is nothing. I cannot turn it off but can turn it on by reading spiritual books and material.  On certain days I can set my clock to it (in sync with Neytiri) and I really believe it is our souls communicating with each other. It is active as I write this post.

I told Neytiri I had a few “aha” moments this past week.  Firstly, I was packing away some books that were lying on my desk and one fell out of the pile; an AA book titled “Came to believe..”  I did not remember buying it but felt drawn to read it, especially after it was “indicated”.

It is a book about individuals’ (in AA) relating how and what experience they had that lead to a spiritual awakening.  This line sprang out “How fortunate we alcoholics are to have a malady which compels us to seek recovery through the spiritual.”

Wow; I’ve always told Neytiri and anyone else who cares to listen the AA’s (and similar 12 step programs) are the blessed one because they will have a spiritual awakening if they follow the steps, an experience that probably 99.5% of the general population will not have.

Secondly, I was reading “Conversation with God” and in there he talks about the rhythm of life, the vibration of energy.  Birth and death are part of this cycle and neither is good or bad but just is
.
“There is no right or wrong, good or bad, it is thinking that makes it so!”

He states how can a death be “bad” if it saves thousands and how can “birth” be good if it brings on untold misery?  He states we should not judge events as we do not know what the soul’s intention is.  What has the soul chosen to experience? If someone has a disability or an ailment, it is because the soul has intended this experience.  We should not judge it. Wow!

Previously Neytiri had told me about the death of a mutual acquaintance and his wife in a car crash and after reading the above I told her: “It is possible their souls wanted to experience such a death and it would be one of the reasons they got married in the first place”.

Everything happens for a reason; there are no coincidences or “accidents” in life. Be Present and accept what it. I told our souls are now ready to meet hence her visit in the near future.  I await the outcome.  She was a bit impatient 23-24 years ago.

Thirdly, when we last spoke I asked her about her food triggers and thought I re-read the sections on triggers and addictions in “A New Earth” to help her. What I found was the answer to my trigger when impatient!

She read from “The Power of Now” and told me she opened it and it was just the right page.  She was drawn to this statement about dying to the past in the moment so there is nothing to carry forward. I recall it also struck a chord with me.  Also the Force was extremely intense and I felt an amazing feeling of joy and peace, whilst she was reading.

I told her to pick a page at random and read it.  Same message again.  So either she is living in the past on some issues; I am or we both are.

The Big Sprig tells me she watched the movie Julia, Julie (my inspiration for this blog).  Bring on the butter, mon cherie!

She also tells me she has an informal group of gym mums who take solace in their muffin tops; blaming everyone and everything for their predicament, apart from the bitch in the mirror.  I’m sure Posh Becks would agree that there are no muffin tops in nature. But then I have not popped a kid, so who am I to judge? Sorry, please forgive me.

She tells me the kids are on break next week and Tsu’tey has taken some time off, so no Valentine’s Day call for us.  What we have does not require a marketing gimmick to remind us of our love, but I will definitely miss the call.

So my goal for the week ahead is not to pine on what should be but celebrate what is!

On the physiological front, the teenage feelings continue unabated, I’ve got a “headache”; my lips are burning like crazy and my hearing is bionic.


9th February 2012 – Jake – R u offline?

No comments:

Post a Comment