Thursday 2 February 2012

Introduction

This is the story of my life to date.  It has no ending because it is still in progress and how it ends is up to my Higher Power.  What appear to be random, isolated events at the time they occurred, have turned out to be related and part of the plan for my/our spiritual awakening and journey for this life. With the benefit of hindsight I was able to ascertain the cause of many of the effects, once I connected the dots.  It gets quite bizarre at some points.  Also I have included our exchange of SMS text messages so as to (a) jog my memory of events and more importantly (b) the amazing signs/messages/intuition received from my Higher Power just at the right time.
I chose the characters from the movie Avatar due to the deep spiritual meaning and affect the movie and life on Pandora had on me.  The belief of Oneness and shared connected energy on the whole planet is inspiring and divine. The way they connect to their Higher Power via ‘EYWA’ and THE LIGHT had a profound on me finding my Higher Power. Also I share the same birth date as Jake Sully and that’s not a coincidence.
The characters of this epic are:
·         Jake Sully (that’s me)
·         Neytiri (my soul mate)
·         Tsu’tey (my friend and Neytiri’s husband)
·         Mo’at (my wife)

The idea for this blog came after I watched the movie Julie & Julia, which I was initially drawn to for no apparent reason. However, after watching it I had some connection to the characters. Julia (Meryl Streep) is taller than her partner (just like Neytiri and I) and my birth date is mentioned in the movie! Julie starts to blog about her challenge which has inspired me to do the same.

I first met Neytiri in May 1987, after her wedding to Tsu’tey.  I had left my home town in February 1987 and one of the first questions she asked me was “Why did I leave the home town?” I was single at the time.
She first showed her affection for me in October 1988 when a group of about 10 of us attended a massive UN concert.  We had arrived early at the stadium and whilst waiting for the show to start she asked me in front of the group “Do you love me, Jake?” What a bizarre question, I thought. I looked straight at Tsu’tey, who was as bemused as I was, with a WTF look! I replied “Yeah, more than Hamburgers”.  She didn’t hear my response and asked Tsu’tey what I had said.  He replied “More than hamburgers and they are really great burgers”.
Later that night she ended up sitting next to me (to my right) and started kissing me on the cheek and whispering in my ear that she loved me.  We were partially intoxicated by this stage but even in this state I could not make sense of why she was doing this. Tsu’tey was sitting a few seats away to the right and I was too embarrassed to look in his direction. To this day, I don’t know whether he noticed her strange behaviour.
She carried on kissing and whispering in my ear.  Not knowing how to stop her, I eventually stood up and she continued to hang on to and caress my leg.  In the end, I just walked away saying I had to go to the toilet.
I never told anyone about the episode and I did not know what was discussed between Neytiri & Tsu’tey.  The next day everyone involved behaved as if nothing happened.
After that event I remember thinking about what happened and may have been slightly infatuated with her.  However, my loyalty to my friendship with Tsu’tey out-weighed any perceived feelings and living in different places helped me get over it.  Also, contact was limited so that also made it easier.
The 1st time I heard Tsu’tey acknowledge Neytiri’s feelings for me was Christmas Eve 1991.  I was married by this stage and we went for dinner; 3 couples.  Neytiri sat next to me while we were getting seated, at which time my other friend asked her whether she would like to sit with Tsu’tey.  To which Tsu’tey responded “Let her sit with him; she likes him!”. Mo’at got jealous and became possessive. I was the thorn between the 2 roses.
In September 1993 we moved further away and that was the last time I saw Neytiri.  Over the years I maintained contact with Tsu’tey but contact with Neytiri was very limited.  During phone conversations, Tsu’tey never mentioned her nor would he offer for me to talk to her.  For my part I never asked about her directly and I only got to talk to her if she answered the phone or he was not at home.
These conversations always seemed pleasant and full of innuendo.  So over the next 18 years I probably spoke to her less than 10 times.  Eventually they also moved from the home town (in early 2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment