Wednesday 8 February 2012

Maybe It Was Not To Be Our Nite?

7th February 2012 – Neytiri – Running late. Maybe 12.30 sorry.
7th February 2012 – Neytiri – I’m waiting patiently.

Today we had probably the shortest talk ever!  Maybe it was just not meant to be our day/night.  Not only did Neytiri have to leave early, she was gonna be late for the call.  To top it all she sent the last SMS which I did not receive (until much later), so the call got further delayed.
I had not heard from her, so I was about to call it a nite but decided to check my phone.  I could feel her but thought maybe she is stuck in traffic (they have been having terrible weather). I realised there was no reception and thought maybe she has been trying to contact me.  So I went online and there she was, waiting patiently.  She probably thought this was pay back for making me waiting a few weeks ago.  I would not do that to her!  The good thing I was not triggered at all, so was very happy with that.
The other great news was Neytiri confirmed she booked her flights for her visit here; so now it is exciting and only 160 days to go!  I’m sure the days will drag until her visit and then be over in a blink of an eye!
Back to the weather; they are having the worst winter in a generation so it is expected for her lips to be dried and chapped.  Here 32 degree and 70% and I am probably the only guy in town with dried, burning lips. Go figure!
Today it Mo’at’s birthday and also my son’s school’s 100th anniversary. Coincidence?
Got up feeling a bit anxious this morning; don’t know why.
However, the FORCE has been strong since the start of the week; Neytiri tells me I’m always on her mind, so what’s new?

No comments:

Post a Comment