Thursday 2 February 2012

After The Time Out (S)

5th November 2011 – Jake – Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
Just own the night like the 5th of November
'Cause baby you're a firework



7th November 2011 – Neytiri - Can you skype me tomorrow?
7th November 2011 – Jake – It depends whether u r hot or cold? yes or no? up or down? in or out? But then most of all I Do Love You Unconditionally! What time?..Ish'llah
7th November 2011 – Neytiri - Yep a bit of all of the above. Will try to be nice to you tomorrow.
I think its 11 hours difference now. How's 12 my time.
7th November 2011 – Jake – Dork..It's 10 hrs ahead, so can we make it 11am instead?...Ish'llah
7th November 2011 – Neytiri - God you're so grumpy. Ok so i got the math wrong. The clocks have gone back an hour.
7th November 2011 – Jake – Babe..I'm nevere grumpy. The question remains unanswered..is 11am good for u?..Ish'llah
7th November 2011 – Neytiri - Give me an extra 10 to get back from the gym.
7th November 2011 – Jake – Ok, let me know when u get home. Don't get too hot & sweaty..Ish'llah.
8th November 2011 – Neytiri - Skype me

When we talk she tells me she was angry with me for suggesting no contact for 4 weeks.  She thought it was all over.  She told me she felt an amazing love for me and she thought that I thought she was feelings pity for me.  She said “She listened to me without judgement and felt very close.”
She was also angry with Tsu’tey for asking me to call her.  But at least, she was cooking and cleaning the house and getting some sleep.
I think it took a long while for her to get over the 4 week time out and probably she still resents it in some way.
Her so called pet name for me is “Donkey”.  I think she calls me that to keep her relation with Tsu’tey is perspective and ease the internal conflict.
Also, I am now more aware of the intuitive feelings I have for her.  I cannot explain it and I call it the FORCE. It comes and goes.  Sometimes it is strong and sometimes it is weak.  It is also very strong when I read something spiritual, like the Big Book!

8th November 2011 – JakeLord, make me a channel of thy peace – that where there is hatred, I may bring love – that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness – that where there is discord, I may bring harmony – that where there is error, I may bring truth – that where there is doubt, I may bring faith – that where there is despair, I may bring hope – that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted – to understand, than to be understood – to love, than to be loved. For it is by self-forgetting that one finds. It is by forgiving that one is forgiven. It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life. AMEN
8th November 2011 – Jake – My Big Sprig..U r the butter to my bread; the breath to my life..Ish'llah

Neytiri tells me she is reading a book called “A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle” and suggests I get it.  I have a look on the internet and I am drawn to order his other book “The Power of Now”.
When we next talk she mentioned the book again, so as it had been INDICATED to me, I felt compelled the order it as well.
Anyway, A New Earth arrived first and WOW!  My prayers had been answered.  The Big Book talks about “Self-will run riot”; Kabbalah talks about the ego being the devil and needs to be demolished.  I pray for help to my Higher Power every day to destroy the ego and here was a step by step guide on how to do it!  I am so grateful.
So over the next weeks we spend a lot of our time talking about the book, discussing sections we highlighted (it’s amazing how the same things resonated for both of us) and how to put it into practice.
I believe this strengthened our relationship even more, if that was possible.

9th November 2011 – Jake – Don't forget to send me txt from Jan-11 to Jul-11, in date order..Thx from your donkey!
9th November 2011 – JakeIt appears I always get an answer after syncin with u; that's what I love..
It’s not what you do in life that matters most, but who you do it with.
Relationships are your only lasting assets, connections to others, people you’d give your life up for and who’d give it up for you.
9th November 2011 – JakeWhen we retire at night, we constructively review our day. Were we resentful, selfish, dishonest or afraid? Do we owe an apology? Have we kept something to ourselves which should be discussed with another person at once? Were we kind & loving toward all? What could we have done better? Were we thinking of ourselves most of the time? Or were we thinking of what we could do for others, of what we could pack into the stream of life?
But we must be careful not to drift into worry, remorse or morbid reflection, for that would diminish our usefulness to others. After making our review we ask God’s forgiveness & inquire what corrective measures should be taken?..Ish'llah
9th November 2011 – Jake – One of the most amazing earmarks of spiritual living is that dynamic and sublime peace, that peace which passes all human understanding, that cosmic poise which betokens the absence of all doubt and turmoil..Ish'llah
10th November 2011 – Jake – Neytiri..what time today? Don't forget the hair!
10th November 2011 - Neytiri – I'll text you.
10th November 2011 – Jake – As long as you know you need to change, the light will do the rest...Ish'llah
10th November 2011 – Neytiri  – Skype me
10th November 2011 – Jake – Give me 5

Neytiri is still very conscious of her physical appearance and the next day I got the below quote on email. Uncanny?

11th November 2011 – JakeYour own being is lit beautifully, suffused with the Creator’s radiance so I can see the positive, beautiful aspects of yourself, as opposed to the distorted and dark image projected by the ego.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
12th November 2011 – Neytiri – Got the adjustment bureau. I'll watch it over the weekend.
12th November 2011 – Jake – When we are together the moments I cherish
With every beat of my heart
To touch u, to hold u
To feel u, to need u
There's nothing to keep us apart.
U shared my dreams
My joys my pains
U made my life worth living for
And if I has to live my
Life over again
I'd spend each & every moment with u...Ish'llah



13th November 2011 – Jake – The only way two people in a relationship can make it is if each one somehow thinks of the other before they think of themselves...Ish'llah
14th November 2011 – Jake – Hey Dork..nothin inspirational 2day, so sent u donkey's leg to sux on. 12 noon tomorrow ok for u?...Ish'llah
14th November 2011 – Neytiri – 12 noon's good. Donkeys leg's a bit swollen. Would need a big mouth.
17th November 2011 – Neytiri – I really did want to skype today but can't. Did'nt look at the calendar kids have to see the orthodontist. Talk to you tuesday.
18th November 2011 - Neytiri – Hey jake. I just wondered if you could feel me.
18th November 2011 – Jake – Always albeit not feelin much love:(
18th November 2011 – Neytiri – There's only love.
18th November 2011 – Neytiri – You said you could see past my distorted and dark image projected by my ego.
18th November 2011 – JakeThx for takin time 2 send me msgs; much appreciated. Do u hav the msgs u sent me re:below?..k.a.n.k.!
28.7.11 i gave you the translation.
Don't ever. .Ish'llah..Thy Will, be done!
18th November 2011 – Jake – Yeah but there is the female brain inbetween, which even God can't read!
18th November 2011 – Neytiri – I've got a few. But i never sent you much with content.
18th November 2011 – Jake – I know but can u pls check if u hav the ones re:kank. I deleted mine..Thx
21st November 2011 - Neytiri – My anger is just love turned upside down. Will you still skype me tomorrow around 12.
21st November 2011 – Jake – Why an angry bird?
21st November 2011 – Neytiri – Find it hard to let go of the past and live in the now.
21st November 2011 – Jake – That's deep! What past do u need to let go?
21st November 2011 – Jake – Now it's a size u can handle; just like N'sNs! [Sorry, pls forgive me I couldn't help it, I know not what I say] ;) Ish'llah. Tomorrow noon is good; I wait with bated breath! I hav a surprise 4 u but only if u r good.
21st November 2011 – Jake – Change is when the real you emerges.
22nd November 2011 Neytiri – Is everything alright. Its not like you to keep me hanging.
23rd November 2011 – Jake – I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me..Ish'llah
23rd November 2011 – Jake – One way to open your heart and feel more connected to people is to ask everyone, “What have you come to teach me?”
23rd November 2011 – Jake – Appreciation is the highest form of receiving. Say “thank you” into the thin air and notice any positive feelings of gratitude. Can you take them in?
23rd November 2011 – Jake – Humiliation is one of the fastest ways to destroy the ego. Welcome moments of embarrassment as moments of accelerated change.

I told her the below is the last one of this type of SMS, as I know the adverse impact it can have on her.  It increases her conflict and when she is conflicted (confused over her feelings for me, vis a vis, Tsu’tey) I can feel it and it also has a negative effect on me.

I told her I feel like a gate crasher in her life every time the conflict arises.


23rd November 2011 – Jake**FOR YOUR EYES ONLY** (This is the last 1 ever!)
The first time I saw you
Oh, you looked so fine
And I had a feeling
One day you'd be mine
Honey you came along and captured my heart
Girl I surrender
Oh, what more can I do
I've spent all of my life in search of your love
Now there's one more thing I'd like to say
Don't you ever take your sweet love away
Girl I'll do anything, just please stay
I don't understand it, oh what's come over me
But I'm not gonna worry, no not anymore
'cause when a man's in love, he's only got one story
That's why my love is somewhere lost in your kiss
When I'm lost and alone it's you that I miss
With a love like yours, it's hard to resist..Ish'llah




She asks me why it is the last one.  I tell her why.  She tells me she really enjoys receiving this type of SMS.  I told her if I get a message/sign then I may send it to her.

24th November 2011 – Neytiri - I've got a hectic day today. Can we still Skype around 12. I told you that story while it was still fresh, while i was angry. I just need to go over it again with you.
24th November 2011 – Jake – Your wish is my command..Ish'llah
24th November 2011 – Jake – To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
24th November 2011 – Jake – Reason deals with factual knowledge; wisdom, with philosophy and revelation; faith, with living spiritual experience. Through truth man attains beauty and by spiritual love ascends to goodness..Ish'llah
24th November 2011 – Jake – I’m waiting
25th November 2011 – Jake – Neytiri..the FORCE is strong 2day! Have u also felt it?..Ish'llah
25th November 2011 – Jake – u can order free meditation cd from www.centerpointe.com
25th November 2011 – Neytiri - Felt the force as i was falling asleep last night. Had the best sleep in a long time.
25th November 2011 – Jake – HIGHER POWER
•I ask for a GRATEFUL HEART
•I choose UNCONDITIONAL LOVE over fear and anger
•I ask for CLARITY
•I am LOVED and PROTECTED
•I call for help in recognising YOUR PLAN FOR MY LIFE
•I ask to make me USEFUL
•I do something for somebody other than myself
Ish'llah

I am reading “A New Earth” and read the below statement.  A few minutes later I check my emails and get the same message; WoW!

26th November 2011 – Jake – Everything you don’t like in others is your unseen faults being reflected back onto you..Ish'llah
28th November 2011 – Jake – It is only when we actively seek to work through our issues that we can lighten the load and our souls can evolve..Ish'llah
28th November 2011 – Jake – Each person has a specific mission in the world, but all human beings serve like cells in a single body, working together in the realization of a common goal..Ish'llah
29th November 2011 – Neytiri - Why are you not on-line?
29th November 2011 – Jake – I didn't know I was supposed 2 b, I was waitin 4 your txt. Give me 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment