Sunday 17 November 2013

Responsibility

Responsibility

"The fault is in us." -Hannah Arendt

As a drunk, I blamed everybody for my problems. My family was too controlling. I did not have people around who understood me. I worked too hard, and the people were too demanding. The weather was awful! Today I accept my involvement with my past predicaments. Bad things happened to me because I created them in my life. This means good and creative things can also happen in my life if I create them. I need not remain the

Let me discover Your answer in my response to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It’s necessary to surround yourself with people who love you for who you are and encourage you to grow.

The path to the greatest riches in the world is choosing your friends wisely.

It’s not what we have, but who we have in our life, that makes it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment