Saturday 23 November 2013

Faith

Faith

Nothing in life is more wonderful than faith- the one great moving force which we can neither weigh in the balance nor test in the crucible. -Sir William Osler

I have faith: faith in a creative God, faith in the power of healing, faith in the inherent goodness of all human beings. I'm an optimist. And my faith teaches me that spirituality and religion are not the same. Usually religion is what we are born into, not unlike our culture. Spirituality is a choice. That is why we need our own personal definition of spirituality-something that will work for us in our lives. My definition involves being positive and creative because I believe in a positive and creative force in the universe. That is my faith today.


My faith helps me to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment