Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hope

Hope


"Strong hope is a much greater stimulant of life than any single realized joy could be." Friedrich W. Nietzsche
Say Yes to Your Spirit is rooted in hope. But what is hope? For me it is a feeling that God has not only created this world but also is still creating in and through every moment of life. Cocreation means we are encouraged to join God in this creative enterprise and make the world a better place for all of us. I see it happening-sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, but it is happening. It is the hope that feeds my optimism and joy. In my dance in God I see the world coming together and divisions being healed . . . hence the smile on my face. What about you?

Today I have hope and I affirm joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this day of your life, Neytiri & Jake, I believe God wants you to know...




...that when you pray for anyone, you tend to modify

your personal attitude toward them.





Norman Vincent Peale said that, and he touched on

something truly profound. If someone is vexing you

right now, say a prayer for that person. Send them all

of your best energies.



Nothing changes the environment like one person

deciding to love another, no matter what.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment