Saturday 16 November 2013

Kindness

Kindness


Virtue is better than vice, truth is better than falsehood, kindness than brutality. These like love never fail. -Quintin Hogg

I heard an after-dinner speaker say, "He helped me mostly by his kindness." I thought about what he had said. I loved my mother because she was always kind to me. My sister is kind to me. People get my attention by their kindness. Sometimes we have a tendency to seek for spirituality in the "great" things of life: martyrdom, birth of a nation, great men and women who invent something of wonder, an amazing novel. But what about being ordinarily kind? Say Yes to Your Spirit is how we should live, how we should treat others, how we should treat ourselves. Kindness is an important value to nurture in our lives.

Today I am learning about kindness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day of your life, Jay, I believe God wants you to know...




...that your kindness has been observed -- and, more

than observed, deeply appreciated -- by another.





Sometimes it may feel as if we go through life and

nobody notices any of the "good" things we do, only

the "bad." It may seem that way, but this is not true.

Why, this very moment someone thought of you,

and of a kindness you have done.



Your soul may have even tingled a little just now.

(It does that when it receives good energy.)



So keep sending out those kindnesses, my friend.

You are becoming known for them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment