Friday 15 November 2013

Hope

Hope

"The hopeful person sees success where others see failure, sunshine where others see shadows and storm." - O. S. Marden


Spirituality involves my attitudes and perceptions, as well as my prayers. It requires awareness of what I need and what I have been given. Spirituality sees beyond any problem into the solution. Hope is a feeling based on a spiritual perception of life that shuns apathy and negativity. Everything can be used for good if it is perceived realistically. I can use destructive experiences, painful moments, and failed relationships to create a new tomorrow. The hope that stems from my ability to change requires understanding what has happened. Because it points to my glorious tomorrows, no aspect of my life should be wasted.

 
Teach me the secret of success in the problems of life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day of your life, Neytiri & Jake, I believe God wants you to know...



...that Life is conspiring in your favor.



It may not always look that way, but it is, I assure you.

Everything that is happening, is happening just the way

it must, in order for you to have the opportunity to

create the experience of your Self for which you yearn.



The idea behind all of this is to give you a chance to

become and to know, at the highest level, Who You

Really Are. This is God Work we are up to, you and I.

So keep on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment