Saturday 25 January 2014

Daily Inspiration



On this day of your life,
Neytiri & Jake, I believe God wants you to know...

...that true ambition is not what you thought it was.

Bill, the man who co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous,
said that, and he was right. "True ambition," he said, "is
the profound desire to live usefully and walk humbly
under the grace of God."

What is your ambition for today? What is on the top
of your priority list? What are you hoping to do today?
What are you hoping to be?

Your answer to this question will create not just the
day, but you
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


~The Intenders of the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project by Noel West
A Vision For The World
I intend to hold a vision for the world where the water and air are clean and refreshing. A world where all the oceans and the life within them are healthy. I intend a world where all life is valued and honored. I intend a world where humans help other humans for everyone's greater good. I intend a world where the soil is rich and provides only healthy crops. I intend a world where peace is always the goal and community is more important than greed and power.
I intend a world where day after day and week after week humans are waking up to their true potential. I intend a world guided by love and compassion. I see a world where loving compromise is the way of the land. I intend to hold the vision where the light of love burns brightly and our enemies become our loved ones. I intend a world where everyone's beautiful chakra colors shine and dominate the landscapes. I intend a world where the energy from Mother Earth shoots up from the ground and into the soles of everyone's feet and fills them with vitality. I hold the vision that this sacred vitality light the entire planet. I hold the vision and intend that our beautiful planet shows the galaxy and the many universes how love and light can transform the dark. And finally, I intend the cells within every life form on earth pulsate with light, love and vitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment