Friday 11 May 2012

WAYS TO LOVE GOD!


WAYS TO LOVE GOD!

<1.  WAYS TO LOVE GOD in the most practical way is to Love our Fellow Beings.

<2. If we feel for others in the way as we feel for our own loved ones - WE LOVE GOD.

<3. If instead of seeing fault in others we look within ourselves – WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<4.If instead of robbing others to help ourselves, we rob ourselves to help others - WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<5.If we suffer in the suffering of others and fell happy in the happiness of others – WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<6.If instead of worrying over our own misfortunes, we think of ourselves as more fortunate than many, many others - WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<7. If we endure over our lot with patience and contentment, accepting it as His Will - WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<8. If we understand and feel that the greatest act of devotion and worship of God is not to hurt or harm any of His Beings - WE ARE LOVING GOD.

<9.To Love God as He ought to be Loved we must live for God and die for God, knowing that the goal of life is to Love God and find Him as our Own Self.


In light of recent events I feel the following is appropriate:

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment