Friday 4 May 2012

Touch, Pause, Engage

4th May 2012 – Jake – I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years, I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so many faces, I’ve hid a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching cause you’re already here..Ish’llah



4th May 2012 – Jake May the Fourth be with you! – (Star Wars Day)

4th May 2012 – Neytiri Fell asleep meditating today. Think you're right. The whole day will be a star wars day.

Touch, pause, engage – this term is used in rugby union befor they go into a scrum.  I saw an advert on my recent travels where it was used to sell a sex performance drug!  I thought it could also be used in everyday life as follows:
Touch – someone “touches” you positively or negatively.  Always Pause – be present.  Then Engage – respond, don’t react.

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again." - Og Mandino

The FORCE - I think I found an explanation for this phenomena.  Dyer defines vibrations and has one called Spiritual Vibration Frequency = The FORCE!


The other night we had a period of silence, I recalled one of the soul mate experiences stated:
An ability to be comfortable in silence, minds entwined without words.

And I thought this is what we are experiencing right now! The next words from Neytiri were about the above! Uncanny? Unlikely.
So last night I asked her what music is she listening to now.  She said not much although she did listen to our song on Monday, our unconditional love day.  It was the first time she had ever called it our song and I told her so.  She said she did not believe in us until now.
I asked her what had caused this. She said the turning point was Tsu’tey had asked her about me and said “What does he see in you!?”. That’s when she realised that Tsu’tey does not “see her”.
I have come to believe that we exit on 3 planes, namely the physical, emotional and spiritual.  The physical is experienced through our 5 senses.  The emotional through our ego and emotions and the spiritual which is timeless, ageless and unconditional, eternity.
Tolle says at the emotional / ego level all relationships are love / hate relations and based on infatuation. In the spiritual plane there is no opposite to love.
One way he suggests to end the love / hate cycle is to stop judging your partner.  Accept them as they are and surrender.  Accept what is.
However, what we have discovered is even better, is true friendship.  So the goal is find the one person who can be your real friend.
I am so grateful for what we have and we now believe we have a permanent bond that will endure despite separation, time, distance, or even death.  Neytiri reminded me that whatever happens, it has to be for the highest good of all.  This is gold.  Thank you.
She told me she has decided to make amends for her behaviour during her binge.  Good on her and I wish her well.  I told her Kabbalah believes that you have to be humiliated and embarassed to expose the darkness in you to the light.  My aim is to be embarassed on a daily basis!
As our time together draws nearer we are both getting excited and I told her it will be the best of time for me and the worst of time for me. Either way it will be for the highest good of all!

74 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment