Friday 25 May 2012

Just Go With It (S)







We'll do it all, everything, on our own
We don't need anything or anyone

If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Oh can't you see, you belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words are said too much
They're not enough


Oh can't you see, you belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I'll be watching you

Every breath you take
Let's waste time
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Chasing cars
Every word you say
Every game you play
I'll be watching you
Every night you stay
Every move you make
I need your grace
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every single day
To remind me
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every game you play

If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?





What a beautiful song indicated from the movie, Just Go With It.  I now understand why I never understood literature at school. It was because I had no emotion; I had bottled my emotions up. I did not know what love was. Now that I know better, it has opened up a whole new world for me.

The stanza on Those 3 words are said too much they're not enough is so true.  I Love You has no real meaning any more. People say it all the time without any emotion or reason. My previous blog asked why is it so hard to say I Love You.  At the emotional level I Love You = I Need You.  

At the spiritual level I Love You = I See You = I Love Your Soul = I See Your Soul = Perfect Love.

It is all very clear to me now! Wow!  I feel the same about my love for Neytiri, saying I Lve You just doesn't seem enough any more.  What we have is at a mucher deeper and higher level, if there is such a thing.

This song now has so, so much meaning for me; for us. I get all emotional listening to it and reading the lyrics. Just divine; sublime.

The movie itself was a great example of the lies we live.  We exaggerate our  personal lives and situation to impress people and so called friends, we do not even like!  We live a lie and then lie about the lies until we live a tangled web.  In the end we just bottom out and feel compelled to tell the truth.  We feel so liberated at this stage because we realise the other people are also living a lie. Telling us lie to impress us! Insane you might say but so true.

Also it provides a good example about expressing your feelings openly and not leaving anything to guessing.  I promised Neytiri not to deny my feelings or suppress them ever again and hope she learns to do the same.  In the movie, Jennfier gets to the stage where she says she is tied of guessing (because they were too scared to express their real feelings).

No comments:

Post a Comment