Sunday 13 May 2012

The Change Up


12th May 2012 – Jake – 2day, so far, has been a simply beautiful & spiritual day; full of miracles. Supposed to be Fall but feels like Spring. The Force is 2 strong! Thx..Ish'llah

12th May 2012 – Neytiri – Its that e-mail you sent, of me and my gym mates. I haven't stopped smiling since last night.

12th May 2012 – Jake – Good onya! I'm tempted to continue tauntin u 'til u learn to love yourself just the way u r - a BFB!


This weekend has been amazingly spiritual and the Force has been unusually strong.  The miracles in my life were just awesome and all-in-all a great weekend, which included Mother’s Day!

I saw a couple of good movies over the weekend.  Firstly; The Change Up!

This movie reminded me that so often we look at other people and think they lead a better, luckier life than us.  We become envious of them.  In most cases, their lives are not as great as we think it is and this movie makes this precise point.

I always believe and tell my son we should be grateful for what we have and then we will have more to be grateful for.

Neytiri shared a conversation she had with a mutual friend.  She said she felt envious of our friend’s lifestyle and then felt ashamed for feeling so. This is so very common and that’s why we are hooked on the celebrity lifestyles and gossip, as we think they must lead a great life.

If we are present we realise that our life is great as is and there is no need to seek validation from material things or others egoic minds.  Facebook is a great example of how people try to show how exciting their lives are watching paint dry!

The other movie, which turned out to be pure spirit was The Joy Luck Club!

I was drawn to get this movie and after watching it I know why. It was a great movie of how 4 women’s upbringing affected their lives and the lives of their daughters.  It was full of spirit and Eastern philosophies.  A must see.  Somehow I know it will have greater meaning for Neytiri.

The best part for me was a scene towards the end of the movie.  Watching it I felt something special is about to happen and then it came.  The mother tells the daughter : “I SEE YOU!  I SEE YOU!”  Need I say more?  The Force was strong whilst I watched the movie.


What you have all been waiting for: A picture of Neytiri with her MT Gym Mates!




No comments:

Post a Comment