Tuesday 31 December 2013

Reality

Reality


We don't need more strength or ability or opportunity. What we need is to use what we have. -Basil S. Walsh

A popular song asked, "Is that all there is?" Yes. And it's enough. When we Say Yes to Your Spirit we are accepting that all we need for happiness, joy, and creativity has been given. The real question is, are we using what we have been given? I can only speak for myself-in most cases, no. But it's beginning to change.Why? Because I'm realizing that I am enough. Spiritually I am growing in the awareness that not only did God create me but that God is expressed through me. There is a divine quality to my life. For me, this awareness is relatively new. And it is transformational.

Today I am using what I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment