Wednesday 25 December 2013

Creativity

Creativity

The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Author Unknown


For most of my childhood I received the religious message that if God wanted you to have something then he (God was always a "he" in those days) would make sure that you got it. Also, it followed, if you didn't get something or have something in your life, it was because God didn't want you to have it. If you wanted something very much, then it helped to pray in church, light a candle, or put some money in the collection box. Priests suggested that God is pleased by a healthy donation! I didn't hear very much about creating what we wanted or needed in our own lives. The idea of "pray hard, but remember to move your feet!" was absent from my Sunday school. When I eventually heard the cocreation message (the concept of partnering with God to create what you want) at Unity of Christianity, it made so much sense; incidentally, it also made me successful. - Leo Booth

I am involved in my life and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment