Monday 23 December 2013

Daily Inspirational Message

On this day of your life, Neytiri & Jake, I believe God wants you to know...

...that you have only just begun to discover your
magnificence.

This period of your life marks a New Beginning. You
can feel it. And you have only just begun to know the
treasure and the glory of You. And you have only just
begun to make your Real and Lasting Contribution.

So step into this day with zest and zeal! Go now and
give your gift. We're all waiting for you. And we need
the wonder of Who You Are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


December is a month of reflection and preparation. It is the arbitrary end of a cycle we call one year. This natural cycle is one way to measure your movement along your path of life. It is an opportunity to look back upon the experiences you have had: the successes, the missed opportunities, and the memorable moments. It is a good time to ask yourself some questions that will empower you to ensure that the next year is even more fun and rewarding than the past year. 

How have I become more loving? How much more do I love my self? How effective am I in remaining focused on my true purpose in life? What experiences would enable me to become more focused on my purpose? What will make next year more playful and fun? In what ways can I share more of my gifts with the world? How can my sharing create more abundance and satisfaction for me and everyone I touch? What am I deeply committed to that will have an impact on the consciousness of the world?

When these types of questions are deeply pondered, looking both at the past year and anticipating the new one, it can provide the stimulus for action in the present moment that is focused, committed and effective in helping you fully enjoy the wonderful adventure called your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment