Friday 15 June 2012

SOUL Feelings are NATURAL = LOVE!

15th June 2012 – Jake – Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for..Ish’llah

Last night Neytiri said: “You always ask me what I think about the Dream becoming reality. But I have not asked you what you think. So what do you think if the Dream became reality?”
I told her : “Detachment to my present reality is not easy but if the Dream is meant to be then so be it. I am open to it.”
And as so often happens I get clarity overnight, during my sleep.  This morning I got up and it all makes sense to me.
Last night I read to her from CWG2. The author talks about always trusting your true feelings.  He said there are real, true feels which come from the Soul and are NATURAL feelings.  Then there are thoughts masquerading as feelings. These come from the mind / ego and are NORMAL. Further he states that the only most NATRUAL feeling is LOVE.
I think this is the conflict we both have.  Our NATRUAL feelings for us against the ego derived thought feelings of what is right; what is best, which is always based on the past experiences, so that we Re-Act rather than Create.
So this is the clarity I got:
The Dream is NATURAL and hence TRUE and the reality is NORMAL and hence ego driven.
DREAM = TRUE FEELINGS = NATURAL = LOVE
This is how I truly feel. Neytiri may have tinges of this, if she can get past the ego. Either way, if it is God’s Will for us to be together in this life, then so be it.
Neytiri now calls it “Our” blog! – The Dream becoming Reality?

I had previously promised Neytiri she will have what I have and she was always sceptical about this.  I asked her the 10 signs of a spiritual awakening (below) and she scored an impressive 7½, which is an awakening by all counts.  It may not have happened in a flash like mine but it is happening quietly in the background.
This is the magic of doing THE STEPS.  The awakening starts soon after, almost unnoticed.
In CWG2 he says we can all have what Jesus, Moses and other enlightened beings had, as long as we have God in our life every second, of every minute, of every hour!  Just like the Big Book states we must live the Steps every moment of every day.

10 Signs of a SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!

1.    Your sleep patterns change. You feel restless but seem to have more energy. (We both experienced periods of restless nights!)
2.    Shivers; crawling sensations; tingles on your scalp; feeling pressure on the crown, like someone is pushing down with a finger.  Flashes of great inspiration / activity / thoughts. Feeling vibrations around the head and ears.  (Opening of Crown Chakra and Divine energy flowing in).  (I call it The FORCE)
3.    Sudden waves of emotion. Feeling sad, lonely, happy, angry, etc for no reason. (Release of blocked emotions – Heart Chakra). (I have noticed this when I am watching movies.)
4.    Old issues keep coming back and at time you feel very lost. (Necessary and Deep Cleansing). (This is what happened when I discovered I was co-dependent and happens on occasion now)
5.    Your physical body can change. Your eating habits become more healthier. (Whole body and mind changing. Vibrations will rise when you surrender with Unconditional Love). (I can definitely vouch for this especially my libido!)
6.    Your senses increase in their sensitivity. Your 6th sense opens up and you become much more aware of subtle energies. (Again my hearing is now very acute and so is my intuition)
7.    You begin to see the world with new eyes. You feel Loving and at One with everything. (I See YOU!)
8.    You will desire more and more to break off restrictive patterns and old habits that do not serve you anymore. (My Spiritual Awakening moment)
9.    You begin to notice more and more signs that speak directly to you on a very Profound Level. (Happens every day to me)
10.  Synchronicity flows faster. (The Right Path – No Limits to the “Coincidences”. Trust Your Intuition). (Right place, right time, right people!)

JOY; PEACE; LOVE = LIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment